Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Leaving War Dragons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aldinach

I also gave you the respect and read it all. Everything was spot on and properly represents the long-time players. We have watched the spiral downward, and stuck by PG with high hopes, and allowed ourselves to be disappointed over and over. The insane cost increase of breeding is the main idea here, and is a clear line PG drew between free players and big payers. The money I have put into this makes me sick some days. Thanks for taking the time to lay it all out.

EggToken PGJared Everything he said is fully accurate. If you disagree, you are disconnected from the true game community. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by EggToken View Post
    I'm sorry to see your departure in such an unfortunate time.
    EggToken does that mean big changes are coming very soon? Just curious of your wording there.

x7DeadlyGoobsx

Comment

Sorry to see you go Aldi, I appreciated the consistent high quality of the feedback you posted on the forums and the efforts you made to try to get PG to improve the game, including the issues you comprehensively detailed in this thread.

EggToken if you are going to have the team review Aldi's exit post, might I suggest having them look at Amoeba's from a few months ago as a companion piece? It wasn't as comprehensive as this one but it hits some of the same points, especially about the insane spiraling token costs and build times with the newest tiers and towers. The message sent is that if you can't/won't send a (SF Bay Area) mortgage payment every month to PG, PG doesn't want you to stick around. More and more long time players are getting that message.
      Last edited by Spooky; 02-24-2017, 08:44 PM.

Comment

I agree with everything Aldinach said (except the point re Hauh and lvl 45 towers - he still kicks ass). Excellent post and I believe accurately reflects the feeling of most players within the game.
      The garnet dragons, as well as the appallingly fast release (which in fairness PG has now listened to feedback on), are by and large utterly useless against lvl 45 towers which is where they are intended to be used. Last breed I bred Renard and Ursa at a cost of 286k tokens and they are both in my den at lvl 12. Simply not worth the food as I will never use them in any worthwhile sense.
      This event has been a utter bollock. The connection issues - well whatever - that happens and it was outside PG's control. The milestones were horrendous to achieve and nerfed to add insult to injury. The number of clocks required when upgrading towers toward maximum is eye watering. As if diluting gold chest content isn't bad enough, the prize tiers are also diluted with energy packs! I sincerely hope Pg does the right thing and restores the milestones for future events so they are in line with previous events. And that Emerald tier, when it comes, sees a roster of useful dragons with spells that actually work. I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

• aldinach
        aldinach commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Indi. And yeah, Hau is a super cool dragon. Love him. Just think how much more fun he'd be if the game was still capped at 40 like it was when he was released.

I completely and fully agree with Aldinach.

It is sad for me as well, as I'm a relatively "new" player and just recently started breeding sapphires and building towers above level 39. It is in fact a huge shift from a fun and engaging game to a slow, boring and very costly experience that escalates into pointlessness very fast.
      I had many consumables in game not so long ago and was able to maintain a certain balance of speedups, packs, tokens, etc. since I first started playing up to this very point. Now, a couple of events into these new tiers and I'm game-broke. Purchasing as much as my conscious allows me helps maybe for one more event or even less.
      This is not a sustainable trend. Things do NOT scale well in these new dragon and building tiers.
      What used to be all about strategy and planning, is now all about money. There is literally no other way to play in the high levels of this game.

I remember how fun it was to get a new dragon with a spell combination I've never had before, or boost one with a new spell, or rune with some super rare rune of a next tier spell, or discover a cheaper breeding path, or admire the bad-ass design of higher level towers. It seems that all of these ideas are long forgotten - there are no new designs, no alternative breeding paths, no new runes or boosts, every new dragon comes with spells that won't make sense on any other dragon... Every new release is just a higher priced replica of the old release.

Only dragon designs aren't boring in this game nowadays, I gotta admit to that. Yet I wish it was remotely possible for me to get these dragons any time (soon or not so soon), despite only being 1-2 tiers away.
      Last edited by DragonHunter; 02-25-2017, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Read it all, agree with all of it and just wanted to add that when I started playing 19 months ago it was fun, exciting, and worth the effort to both fly and collect chests and spend some money and the game was balenced, that changed about 10 months ago and all i can say was the they we're making money when I started playing otherwise the game would no longer exist. It is a shame to see so many long time players leave and they don't want to , the game dynamic is actually forcing them to quit.

Comment

unfortunately i have to agree with aldinachs post. nothing else to add form my side.

Comment

Another 100% agreed here, even as a player of only about a year, I've got to that point where progress has almost stopped. 42 DAYS for a stupid storage hut upgrade? Give me strength.

And the other most infuriating thing for me is earning the EXACT SAME egg tokens for missions as a level 160 as I did when I was a level 6! How on earth does that make any sense whatsoever? At my level now it should be at least (on Elite) 100+100, 200+200 and 400+400, given the costs of breeding.

Truly sorry to see quite a number of high level players leaving.

Comment

Another +1 here for everything said by Ald. Sorry to see you go but dont blame you. More and more will follow suit (and already are) if things persist, and we have no reason to believe they wont. Sad.
              _____________🗡🐥🔪_____________

Comment

Look at the crappy gift PG sent out to players to ease off the frustration, but instead made players more furious. What the hell are you thinking PG. We wasted so much time during the outage trying to get into the game, get some raiding done for event but couldn;t. And this is what you repaid us for our loyalty? If you want all of us to quit, tell us a word. I am on a verge to quit as well if it's not to stay for my team members.
              Time cost for building and hatching high level dragons/towers is ridiculous. 14d or so it's acceptable. Now we are talking about 40d minimum. I got my first sapphire in so I know how you big guys feel. 25d to hatch one friking dragon. Let alone it might only be trained for breeding later.
              Get out of your hiding place and wake up. Stop being so greedy unless you want a massive amount of players quitting the game

Comment

Not to far off from quitting here either,I am over level 200 and the game is a fucking joke. I have 4 garnets already 3 expert and I'm sill 500k tokens away from a good one. I have to waste another 325k tokens to breed chompa and mehaten who I will literally never use. For fucks sake go back to the rare and epic at least the useless dragons were cheap to level and feed.

egg tokens havnt gone up ever for the amount we can acquire through egg missions. Unless you do the sigel prize double tokens (which I did) and then you get punished for that by not getting bonus tokens during breed events.

they complained they wanted to adjust build times (storage in particular) because it topped out and was the same for many levels in a row, well they did the exact same shit but made it go from 16 days to 42 days per level. All while nerfing the timers given out over and over again.

They say prizes are better or at least increasing but not at a rate that keeps up with the cost to get the prizes. In addition there are screenshots of prizes being much much better in the past

constant constant bugs and glitches, exploits that are ingnored, broken new content that never gets fixed before being made obselete by even newer content. Pair hat with the absolutely insulting "apology gifts" and customer support that makes you want to delete app.

Completely pointless wars. We never declare because here is no point to it. We fight when declared on to not lose rank but being high sapphire and no interest in diamond there is zero point in warring. Complete waste of consumables for virtually no reward.

I would say I'm a normal spender at about one hundred dollar value pack a month. So that's for your demographic information. I have said I'll give it til end of next season to decide whether to continue playing. i reckon that means I'll be quitting in 3 months because from what I've seen pocketgems doesn't care about fixing thier game or improving player experience in the slightest.

sorry if typos I can only post on forums from in game and can only see 3 lines of type at a time. Because the forum has been broken for 6 months and they never fix it.

Comment

aldinach

I came online a few mins ago to see my post had generated a dozen or so hate messages.
                  I deleted it.
                  The people who wrote on it are idiots.
                  They don't understand what I was saying.

My message wasn't designed to say fare well.
                  I consider people who wishes others fare well Jerks.
                  The simple fact is I am not the sort of person who wishes people fare well.

A good friend never wants to see his fellow friend leave. Ever!
                  My message was to try and get you to stay.
                  I really don't like it when good people leave.

Will you not reconsider staying?
                  You have come so far man.
                  You are so close to getting Icicle.

Maybe what you should do is take a vacation and go to a different league?
                  Sometimes being in a competitive league such as Diamond isn't fun.
                  It can be boring.
                  It can suck the joy out of you.
                  I think you should consider this.

Maybe it will be fun to be in a league were you are the highest level player?
                  In a league, Filled with people who worship you for being so high level!
                  Don't you think quitting is very extreme?

Jul may not be a great Garnet Dragon in Diamond League.
                  However, Jul is unstoppable in Gold League.

You would be worshiped as the Jul Master!
                  People would look up to you as their Hero!

Come on stay!
                  Does it sound so bad?
                  Last edited by PlayerJ; 02-25-2017, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Indi123
                    Indi123 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Have you ever even played in Diamond league? Do you have a clue what you're talking about? Do you EVER have a clue what you're talking about? Do you think Aldinach has posted this well thought out thread without first considering his options? Or do you think he has past the point of no return already? And finally, do you think he gives a flying fuck what the resident War Dragons fantasy novelist thinks? He asked you to delete your thread and you did, then you posted an even worse one. Veering towards thinking you're just an elaborate troll.

• PlayerJ
                    PlayerJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Indi123 stop talking to me.
                    Aldinach is retiring from the game.
                    It is common practice to response to the following situation in 1 of 4 different respectful ways.

1- You congratulate them for their years of service. All the things they have done to help out the community.
                    2- You wish them fare well and gift them a parting gift. Sometimes a watch or some other item.
                    3- You give them a blessing to help them in their new endeavors.
                    4- You see if it isn't to late for them to reconsider. Sometimes people who retire do so to get pay raises, bonuses, respect or to feel wanted.

Indi123, you can do 1 of the above 4 things.
                    I chose to do option 4.
                    You have the right to do one of the other respectful responses.
                    However, if you comment to me again with another disrespectful post, I am going to block you.
                    It is bad manners to try and start an argument while another person is retiring.

• Sandberg74
                    Sandberg74 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Indi beware he will block you 😁

Originally posted by aldinach View Post
                  • Broken & Forgotten Promises from PG Staff
                    • Jared’s promise in a Facebook live stream to look into Gold Chests and remove items players disliked the most in chests. Despite a half dozen requests to follow up on this commitment, and a poll where ~100 players gave their opinion, he and EggToken have been absolutely silent on the issue since then. This kind of disregard for your player base, and callous willingness to break a commitment and offer no comment on it whatsoever is extremely telling as to how PG feels about the opinions of its players.

There's a lot of really good feedback in this thread, and a large portion of our teams has read this and is discussing it. I would like to clear up one thing about this specific point though. My comment on looking into gold chests and removing things that were unpopular wasn't a call to action to create a forum poll and we'd just remove stuff based on that. We're looking at the actual usage of items in chests among all players, not just the ~100 who voted on the poll. The users on the forum tend to skew more towards higher level and extremely active players, but there are still a ton of players in the lower levels as well that need to be considered.

I haven't at all forgotten what I said about chest items, and we are still looking at feedback and usage. We're not going to be putting this up to a poll to decide what goes into the chests though, as most players aren't active on the forums and wouldn't get to have their voices heard.

Issue #2: Consistent Lack of Care/Competence Shown with the Introduction of New Dragons/Spells/Content

Examples:
                  • Nonsensical additions to the game that hurt gameplay while serious issues persist. Examples:
                    • The “open chest” animation that took 5-10 seconds to complete while a dragon ripped open a chest - a horribly misguided addition to the game that shows the people involved don’t understand gameplay.
                    • The “new” defensive boost animations that make it harder to see what is happening in a battle - again showing that PG doesn’t understand game mechanics well enough to know a bad idea before implemented.
                  We are currently working to fix all of the spell bugs documented in the spell bug megathread, and we're continuing to update internally any time we find a new spell bug. Clearing those up is a huge priority for us right now. You're right that most of these should never have made it out into the wild. As for the issue with Southern Cross / Northern Lights, we've spoken with our design team and we're looking into changing tooltips on these spells to be more clear when they do X but ability Y causes them to do Z.

Issue #3: Consistent Lack of Empathy, Understanding, Competence, and Communication from PocketGems staff
                  • Embarrassingly poor and remarkably-inconsistent customer support
                    • There is no other description for this, it should be embarrassing to PG. And the fact that PG hasn’t found a way to differentiate the support experience for high-medal, high-level players from those that are on their first day of playing the game shows a lack of care/competence in the management of that team. Players with 30+ million medals should not have to endure the help desk telling them to uninstall and reinstall the game in response to every issue raised. This should be changed immediately to improve the experience for the high-level active players remaining.
                  This one I personally own, and am working to fix. Our support is not in the place it should be, and I'm working with our team on it every day to improve. This involves changing directives for agents (i.e. training them to ask for reinstalls less), updating our tools (currently looking into new CRM options as well as ways we can improve our internal tools), monitoring the performance of our messaging (I know people hate canned responses, but for things like a password reset they're still the right way to go. That said I'm trying to reduce our reliance on them and fine-tune the ones we do want to keep using to make sure they're effective and reduce the number of overall contacts you need to have with support so we can fix your issue and get you back to playing asap), and looking into our staffing / scheduling to make sure players aren't waiting long periods of time for a response. I am also working on improving our support for our elder / dedicated players while also making sure we don't reduce support for new or less active players.

I'm sorry I couldn't respond to everything in this thread. I'll be talking to the team more about this thread and the others like it in the days to come and we should have more responses as well as actions to take.

Aldinach, I'm sorry to see you're thinking of leaving the game, but I would like to say thank you for posting this and for all your efforts in the game up until now as well.

Comment

• Dravoz
                    Dravoz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Kittens, absolutely agree. The insidious nerfing and dilution of chest contents is a major issue, especially in the context of increasing costs to build/breed.

• EggToken
                    EggToken commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Bear The reasons for this is 1) I was not even part of the team until earlier this year and 2) it was never explicitly stated anywhere (to my knowledge) that Breeding Token payouts would increase anywhere aside from the seasonal reward bonus. If it was, and you could point me to the source, then that's indeed a promise unkept and will need to be addressed.

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    EggToken as others have already mentioned it was mentioned by PGjared in the facebook stream because it was a one of the top voted on requests. If you have been on the team for a month and not heard anything about it that means they are not talking about it. So again if they aren't talking about it they are not listening to us. We can talk and talk all we want but nothing is getting any better. There will be adamantium level dragons by the time I get a mythic garnet at the rate it's going (I've given up on research). We don't need more tokens in the prize tiers we need more tokens in the game period. I've been talking about the need for token missions to increase with player level for a year now, but it has always fallen on deaf ears (as it seems most suggestions do). I for one am getting tired of the same old song and dance we get. We bring a problem to the teams attention about a lack of tokens and they go build a boat.

Jared - thanks for responding. My reply will be supported by data/links wherever possible. I’m cognizant of the fact that this is probably the last meaningful engagement I’ll get and that my very small window of attention from PG over leaving the game is about to close, but again in an effort to explain to PG management why high-level players are frustrated, here goes:

On the Issue of Gold Chest Dilution:
                  Originally posted by PGJared View Post
                  My comment on looking into gold chests and removing things that were unpopular wasn't a call to action to create a forum poll and we'd just remove stuff based on that. We're looking at the actual usage of items in chests among all players, not just the ~100 who voted on the poll. The users on the forum tend to skew more towards higher level and extremely active players, but there are still a ton of players in the lower levels as well that need to be considered.

I haven't at all forgotten what I said about chest items, and we are still looking at feedback and usage. We're not going to be putting this up to a poll to decide what goes into the chests though, as most players aren't active on the forums and wouldn't get to have their voices heard.
                  Ok fair enough, it wasn’t a call to action to create a poll. But I don’t think it was a crazy response to what you said in the live stream either? I was trying to help PG gather that data (admittedly from the high-level skew of the players on the forum), and after the players produced feedback to help answer that question, you went absolutely silent on the issue. I’d encourage you to please watch what you said again, it’s 25 seconds long, it’s clear you were committing to working on the problem, and after this commitment, you went completely dark on it… For months.

And you had numerous opportunities to update the player base on what was going on (if anything real was being done about the issue, which the data makes me doubt was/is actually happening in a meaningful way):
                  • on December 22, after an update was requested when the poll had amassed quite a few votes
                  • on January 4, when the same issue came up in a thread when Wes (Dreadnought, ~L300 player) announced he was leaving the game
                  • on January 11th, when the same issue came up in the player requests thread and an update was requested, or in this separate thread on January 11 when I nicely asked for an update
                  • on January 15th, when players were complaining about drops in the breeding event being diluted with a bunch of boosts/etc. instead of the customary egg tokens
                  • on Feb 6, when I reposted the video of exactly what you did commit
                    • This was the end of that post "I realize there are lots of requests and tons of threads for you guys to keep up with, but it appears that you've gone out of your way not to respond to this one. When you offer a review as a part of a player request stream, and then a player helps you to find out exactly what the majority of players don't like, it would be nice to hear some response from PG. As it stands now, dropped commitments like this contribute to the lack of trust between the players and PG [……]If you're working on it, great to know. If you've thought about it and realized you won't actually do what Jared offered, disappointing, but at least respond to let us know please.”
                    • If you were actually doing real work on it, as your reply to me above indicates, what a perfect time to let players know where the request stood
                  • on Feb 24 - in a thread where EggToken was asking about another commitment made by PG that he wasn’t aware of

And I want to be clear this wasn’t just me asking, those posts are just easiest for me to find. The original complaint came up in the players thread because a TON of the requests that month all touched on the same issue (dilution of gold chest content over time).

There are only two conclusions I can draw from the above behavior:
                  1. PG doesn’t want to recognize/talk about this issue,
                  2. There’s nothing meaningful being done as a priority on the issue, or perhaps both.

Regarding Poor Quality Control and Bugs:
                  We are currently working to fix all of the spell bugs documented in the spell bug megathread, and we're continuing to update internally any time we find a new spell bug. Clearing those up is a huge priority for us right now. You're right that most of these should never have made it out into the wild. As for the issue with Southern Cross / Northern Lights, we've spoken with our design team and we're looking into changing tooltips on these spells to be more clear when they do X but ability Y causes them to do Z.
                  All players are glad you’re working on fixing the pile of bugs, my point was more that PG is severely lacking in programming and/or QA competence when it comes to new dragons/content. To use two examples from above,
                  • when Kelvin was released (a long time ago), when you pressed the frozen tomb spell, nothing happened after the freeze damage hit. There was no visible tomb/shield that appeared. This was pervasive and not isolated to a few players with the issue.
                  • When Jul was released (very recently), when you cast that spell, rage marks are not created, and the spell clearly doesn’t work as advertised. [same link as above]

You briefly mentioned above: “You’re right that these should never have made it into the wild,” and that is where all of the focus should be. If PG did any kind of QA with a team of people who understood the game, these dragons would never have made it out the door with these problems. And the fact that it’s been happening from Kelvin through Frostbiter & Jul tells players that over a very long period of time, nothing meaningful has changed (and that meaningful change is likely a very long way off).

So I would argue that the hard question to ask your internal team is: "what are we doing about QA and initial programming quality?” That’s the update that would really give high-level players confidence something meaningful was going to change. The problem now is that as CampusLifer and Echo have pointed out before, when you fix one problem, there’s a decent problem of creating another, so without fixing the underlying process or code problems, you’re just going to keep layering Band-Aids on top of the real issue, and the cycle that’s been going on for as long as I can remember will continue. Technical debt never gets cheaper to repair than it is right now, and PG already has a lot of it. I'd advise you not kick the can further down the road as it'll just get worse.

[Just as an aside on this point.... as an example from this week, something you’ve done recently has re-introduced the incredibly annoying bug that defaults chat back to league chat every time you open it. This bug was squashed months ago and is now back… once again reinforcing deep-rooted fundamental problems in the way code is released and managed]

Regarding Poor Quality of Support:
                  This one I personally own, and am working to fix. Our support is not in the place it should be, and I'm working with our team on it every day to improve. This involves changing directives for agents (i.e. training them to ask for reinstalls less), updating our tools (currently looking into new CRM options as well as ways we can improve our internal tools), monitoring the performance of our messaging (I know people hate canned responses, but for things like a password reset they're still the right way to go. That said I'm trying to reduce our reliance on them and fine-tune the ones we do want to keep using to make sure they're effective and reduce the number of overall contacts you need to have with support so we can fix your issue and get you back to playing asap), and looking into our staffing / scheduling to make sure players aren't waiting long periods of time for a response. I am also working on improving our support for our elder / dedicated players while also making sure we don't reduce support for new or less active players.
                  Thanks for admitting you own it. So far you’ve had 6 months to work on it, which is enough time for management to see whether you’re on a path to success or not. To be fair, since you’ve taken over the team, I’ve seen small improvements, but as a whole, the process remains broken, and there aren’t any real ‘big picture’ changes that the players have seen.

With that said, maybe my expectations are unrealistic. High-level players as a percent of the population are a SUPER small group, and maybe the math tells PG that it’s not economically feasible to offer them a differentiated experience from the rest of the game’s players. If I’m wrong, my advice to you would be to create a team of senior people who work on tickets from high-medal players, and do Level 3 and 4 support for the rest of the population.

Please don't continue to make high-medal players go through level 1 and 2 support desk jockeys who waste time, every time. More training in the current system won’t work. Someone with 50M medals has thousands of hours invested in the game, you can’t train a new support tech to have the same level of knowledge they do, so adjust the system to make it work with the people you have.

Also, as an aside, closing the Ashenvale Alliance was one of the more stinging decisions you’ve made, and caused a lot of high-level players to lose faith in you personally and in PG. I get that the forum was imperfect, but to keep a lid on the level of frustration you see in these forums, you must find a way for PG to personally and credibly communicate with the leaders in this game. The fact that this was shut down months ago and remains closed is a lingering concern and annoyance among top players. Worse, that was followed up recently with closing the player request subforum.

As the head of support, after closing two primary means for the customers to communicate with the company, I think you have to ask yourself if you’re taking the easy path or the right path in response to the challenges with both communication vehicles. From the customer point of view, these decisions are troubling.

[continued]...
                  "The only winning move is not to play" first Wargames, and now War Dragons

Check out my Base/Fortification Event Planning Tool

Comment

In Closing:
                    In closing, the conclusions I draw from observing the interactions with PG over the last 6 months or so are these:
                    • PG casually makes comments about what they’re “looking into” or “considering” with no view of a timeline or no real commitment to changing anything. More often than not, the facts show that “looking into” means nothing will change over a short/medium period of time, and that further updates will be slim to none. It’d be better to say “I can’t commit to doing anything on <topic> because it’s not a priority” than to continually misalign expectations with reality.
                    • If not changed, the sapphire to garnet transition point in the game will eventually destroy motivation for all but the biggest spenders.
                      • One immediate change that could be introduced would be a back-breed for Mehaten and Hauheset like there is for Apophet (not a new suggestion), but even this may ultimately not be enough as this would only cut ~1-2 months off of a 6-12 month requirement to progress into the meaningful dragons in Garnet. That’s a lot of time for stagnation.
                      • Another suggestion would be to modify the many useless dragons in these tiers so that players don’t feel like they’re spending the tokens for dragons that just aren’t useful (Mehaten, Iteru, and others).
                      • Both of these are extremely low probability moves I realize, but they would help the game at this level a lot.
                    • PG doesn’t have a viable short-term plan to improve the support experience in a noticeable way for their most-knowledgable and dedicated customers
                    • PG doesn’t have a plan that will result in short/medium-term improvement to the quality of new content released
                    • PG is closing more lines of player communication than they’re opening
                    • Given the challenges above, like JoeBot before him, EggToken has an impossible job - you should all be nicer to him. 😃

I realize some of the points above are insulting/stinging and I would never have felt comfortable making them in the past because of the antagonistic reactions players often receive from PG staff to hard criticism, but as someone with nothing left to lose, please realize they’re not meant to be personal, they’re meant to give PG real data and a view of prevailing player opinion in an effort to fix the game for the many friends of mine who haven’t decided to give up yet.

I hope you can accept them in that spirit and use them to improve the game in the future. If you’d like more detail from me on why I say any of the above publicly or privately, I’d be happy to share it.

Best of luck going forward.
                    "The only winning move is not to play" first Wargames, and now War Dragons

Check out my Base/Fortification Event Planning Tool

Comment

• Dravoz
                      Dravoz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      "More often than not, the facts show that “looking into” means nothing will change over a short/medium period of time, and that further updates will be slim to none"

This is just so true.
                  Working...
                  X