Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Current Battle / Chat Outage 02/23

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working fine for me now

Comment

Thread updated. Looks like things are pretty much fixed. We'll be getting the apology gift out tomorrow.

Comment

• Mechengg
        Mechengg commented
        Editing a comment
        Curious for the details. Thanks for finally updating

Did they say why their servers went down? Were they DDoS'ed? Did they have a freak electrical storm? Sun spots? Magnetic poles separating? Alien invasion (don't tell Trump or else he'll work to ban space travel too).

Comment

I just got notified on MySpace that it's fixed! Gonna have a Zima to celebrate.

Comment

• Necrosism
          Necrosism commented
          Editing a comment
          You seem the type to possibly have some Billy Beer stashed away as well. I think its time you break it out and really celebrate!

• aldinach
          aldinach commented
          Editing a comment
          Omg. Best post ever LX. Thanks for that. 😂

My alt account, level 39, got compensation already. A bunch of speedups, a few +100% xp boosts, and two gold chests.
        IGN: ImprobableGirl Team: Windrunners

Comment

Game seems to still be having issues. Defend points not being counted, teammates not being able to join raids, etc. Had about 4-5 good playing hours today but it looks like things are starting to act up again.

Comment

Working...
          X