Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Current Battle / Chat Outage 02/23

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Battle / Chat Outage 02/23

Update 3:00pm Pacific 02/25

An apology gift for the outage has been sent out, but it's going to take some time to reach all players. Once the gift is complete we'll update here.

Update 10:30pm Pacific 02/24:

From our provider: "Latencies for all requests in all regions have reduced to close to normal ranges, and error rates are effectively zero."

I will be working with the team to make sure we get an apology gift out tomorrow.

Update 11:30am Pacific 02/24:

From our provider: "We are continue to work diligently on repairing the errors that are leading to read latencies and errors on our data cluster. This is taking longer than we had hoped."

Update 9:00pm Pacific:

The previous fix from our provider did not fix this issue, so they are working on other options. We continue to monitor the situation and do what we can on our end. We are also keeping an eye on the total impact of this to assess compensation efforts.

Update 1:45pm Pacific:

Our provider has determined the cause of the issue and is rolling out a fix. We will be keeping an eye on things as the fix goes out and once we've determined the fix is live for everyone we'll begin investigating next steps.

UPDATE 11:30am Pacific:

We are still working to resolve this issue with our network provider, and this continues to be a top priority for us until it is resolved.

Original Message:

Dragon Lords,

We are currently aware of the chat / battle outage impacting some players. This came to our attention around 4am Pacific Time, and after an investigation was found to be due to an outage with one of our network providers. They have been contacted, and we are monitoring the situation to make sure it gets resolved as quickly as possible. Once we have more information we will update this thread.
    Last edited by PGJared; 02-25-2017, 04:00 PM.

That's great...but wars? Teams are taking advantage of others not being able to defend.

Comment

• castix
      castix commented
      Editing a comment
      A level 218 was able to 5 flame one of our team at 304. Silly if you ask me

It's no different to losing wars because of the ridiculous update glitch! We lost 3 wars yesterday because of being unable to defend attacks because the attackers hadn't updated their game! This happens every time there is an update. PG should either get rid of the defence count tiebreaker or disable wars on the day of an update or major gamewide glitch as it is ridiculous that we can lose so many points/tokens due to things that we can do nothing about whatsoever!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron90 View Post
      That's great...but wars? Teams are taking advantage of others not being able to defend.
      I feel your anger. NMO is also taking advantage of the network issues. They had 1 flame until the network issues started to occur. I mean, don't get me wrong, I am pretty used to them exploiting glitches to try to win, updates to declare, & network issues to attack, but it always ends the same. False hope and feel good mailers.

Comment

• Cameron90
        Cameron90 commented
        Editing a comment
        Kens...I know all of this info 🤣😂

• Indi123
        Indi123 commented
        Editing a comment
        But they came so close remember!! Just imagine the possibilities if PG gave them a new glitch every day to take advantage of. It could even reach the heady heights of 200 flames and a defense counter within 100.

Peace, love and harmony 🌎
        Indi

yes, it is worse now, but this happens daily. Are we blaming the constant crashing and "no internet connection" errors on this problem? This app becomes more and more unstable every day. Lost too many friends in game as their device no longer is playable with this app. Who can recommend another more stable similar game?

Comment

• TheBulldog
        TheBulldog commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd second this. Since 2.8 update some days I need to open the app, have it crash, freeze my phone for 15 seconds, force close it. Open it. Crash. Freeze phone. Force close. Repeat

It's really distracting from the game. Sure I put in the effort to load it up at night but I'm finding my play time dwindling hard now

• Stardust
        Stardust commented
        Editing a comment
        TheBulldog this same thing happens with me too, most of the time. After fixing this current issue, they should think about all the other problems and issues the game have before the current one.

Not some PGjared, all are affected. Spent 10m trying to find some wood to raid, then the network error showing up while i attempted the attack. Wth is going on. When are you gonna fix it?

Comment

Jared. This time I expect you to do something about wars. Last time my team was screwed over by your glitches, you did nothing and it's utterly despicable. Shut wars off or something. Do something. If I can't defend myself even seeing the banner, you owe me. Do something.

Comment

There is an issue here! 😡 This needs to be fixed! This is NOT what many of us have paid for!!

Comment

Stop adding useless features (like the light beams when boosting towers, it's useless, causing more lag to the game) instead of blaming on the server. Focus on the core issue of the game PG. Instead spending our hard-earned money on useless things, fix existing bugs and connection error

Comment

• PodunkPrincess
              PodunkPrincess commented
              Editing a comment
              So I'm not the only one that noticed the new light beams. Hate them. Very distracting while attacking.

• GargoyleAnt
              GargoyleAnt commented
              Editing a comment
              OMG ... what are they lol

Some players? Does that imply that not all players are having the issue?
            IGN: ImprobableGirl Team: Windrunners

Comment

• odie1993
              odie1993 commented
              Editing a comment
              by some, he really meant all the players that have not logged in since it started doing that.

• LordKaiS
              LordKaiS commented
              Editing a comment
              odie1993, well some are still be able to attack, looking at my replay I just got raided 3 times and have 22k rss left in storage, but when I want to go raid, found a 160k lumber base, flying, flying, flying, flying, poof, connection lost......WTF!

• odie1993
              odie1993 commented
              Editing a comment
              i can attack occasionally but mostly get the poor internet error. only attacking right now to get the egg missions done. no current hunting as it is pretty much useless because of the connection issues.

Originally posted by Dakhunter View Post
            Stop adding useless features (like the light beams when boosting towers, it's useless, causing more lag to the game) instead of blaming on the server. Focus on the core issue of the game PG. Instead spending our hard-earned money on useless things, fix existing bugs and connection error
            Those light beams are really irritating imo
            IGN: ImprobableGirl Team: Windrunners

Comment

• Dakhunter
              Dakhunter commented
              Editing a comment
              It causes my game to freeze sometimes too

Are you aware of the event situation also? Because it seems like you're ignoring that one jared.
            Rubies 17,480 12,900 -4,580
            Egg Tokens 11,100 11,125 +25
            Sigils 2000 2225 +225
            Gold Chests 13 10 -3
            Energy Packs 0 22 +22
            Black Pearls 1000 0 -1000
            Speedups 13.7 days 9.5 days -4.2 days
            Healing Potions 0 67 +67
            Attack/Def Boosts 0 Bunches Bunches more

Comment

• Elonwe
              Elonwe commented
              Editing a comment
              This might be okay if they increased the drop rate for good speedups and gold chests. It would even make the game more fun. But it doesn't seem like they have. 😕

• Tigaira
              Tigaira commented
              Editing a comment
              What do you mean, Had?

PGJared any updates or ETA so I can quit opening the app every 30 mins to check?

Comment

• PodunkPrincess
              PodunkPrincess commented
              Editing a comment
              Agreed!

• PGJared
              PGJared commented
              Editing a comment
              Not yet. As soon as we get more information from out provider I'll be updating the thread. We're also going to update via our social media channels and we'll post an in-game message if there's a major update.

My whole team have problems

Comment

This seems to be a lot more widespread than they thought. My whole team is having this issue as well. Any update would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
              X