New Update Coming Soon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jared,

Could you please post a list of the bugs fixed in this latest update? I think it would be helpful to the community to have them compiled in this thread to avoid speculation and duplicate questions. Thanks.

AJ

Comment

• PGJared
      PGJared commented
      Editing a comment
      This update isn't an App Store update, which is where we do the majority of our fixes. We do have one of those coming out in the near future, and we'll be sure to detail any and all bug fixes contained within it.

Any update on the new caps for xp and rss transfer? You said you would try to get them to us today PGJared also, any update on a cap for sigils? I will not be happy if this isn't fixed as well.

Comment

Emerald tier. Hope is not too soon.

Comment

• Echo
        Echo commented
        Editing a comment
        Emerald Tier is still quite a ways off. But you can keep the emerald stone while we wait.

• Dusk
        Dusk commented
        Editing a comment
        @Echo

Can you clarify a bit more what you mean when you say quite a ways off? It is one of the very subjective phrases. Given Algor having this emerald stone my fear is that quite a ways means only a couple months, as a similar thing was done with Phasmos and Garnet tier. I've talked with a few people and we feel the ideal number of new tiers in a year would only be 1, given the new stance on making the tiers more expensive without reasonably compensating the players for continues token per dragon increases and the removal of back-breeding/multiple new dragons per pair.

I see a Kharnyx minion portrait in game that's listed as obtainable through Winter 16 events but it doesn't seem to appear in any prize tier. What's the story there?

Comment

The new cap for XP on attacks is 106,355. The new cap for food / lumber transfers is 229,568. I'll add this to the initial post as well.

This update doesn't contain any changes to sigil caps.

Comment

• MareZ
          MareZ commented
          Editing a comment
          Might also be worth mentioning that this cap is reached at Level 186.

PGJared Echo Why were the power levels of the new divines nerfed? (Not talking about the balance fix of the level requirements between 84 and 114 compared to Nightshade)

At level 120 the min power of a platinum legendary dragon is 1,787,102 and the max power is 1,972,653.
        At level 120 Nigthtshade's power is 1,972,653.
        At level 120 Snowdrop's power is only 1,787,102.

That means at any level your new divine will always be weaker than your normal dragons. What is behind this?

(source: http://www.amoebastudios.com/dragon/DragonStats.html)
        MareZ ~ lvl12X ~ Sapphire Legendary Dragons

Comment

• Spooky
          Spooky commented
          Editing a comment
          Presumably due to the litany of complaints from people that NS and Skarr were too strong too fast and lower levels were trashing their bases too easily.

See, e.g., http://wardragons.pocketgems.com/for...o-base-defense

The winter divines had their power cut back most sharply at 84 (Skarr: 1.4MM, Tarand 547k) but as you note, they've been aggressively capped throughout. They generally lag the breeding path dragons at most levels, catch up at a few points (132, 154), dip again and catch up going into Garnet.

• Echo
          Echo commented
          Editing a comment
          You are not looking at this correctly in my opinion. I would compare what the max strength of Snowdrop is in platinum versus the max strength of Nightshade in platinum. At Lvl 28 Snowdrop maxes out his platinum tier at 3,479,258. At Level 20, Nightshade maxes out his platinum tier with strength 3,311,685. Snowdrop requires more levels than the previous dragons (max level 45 versus 30) You cannot compare the dragons at lvl 20 vs lvl 20 they ramp up differently and the new dragons cost more food/xp to max out.

• MareZ
          MareZ commented
          Editing a comment
          Echo I did not compare both dragons at level 20.
          Anyways I realized that they ramp up differently and I guess I'm just at an "unlucky" level where Nightshade has more power (on top of the better skillset). At some player-levels Snowdrop leaves Nightshade behind and at some levels it's the other way around... it did confuse me a little but oh well, I guess that keeps it interesting
      Working...
      X