In Praise of PGJared

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Praise of PGJared

I just want to express how much I appreciate PGJared and his amazing customer service skills. Never before has the War Dragons community been treated with such empathy, care and love. He’s like the Steve Irwin of War Dragons players, wrestling the players down at their most angry and making them his BFFs by the end of the tussle.

I hear he really had the player’s backs in the Facebook feed and pacified them so well by agreeing to ALL of the top November player requests. What a true champion you are PGJared. To that end, I would like to propose the word PGJared as a new entry into the dictionary as an adjective to describe anything marvellous. E.g. “I just solo’d D87 with Gog and 3 defenders. OMG it was SOOOOO PGJared.”

It’s liberating to have someone in charge of the forum who is so open to suggestions and happy to give everyone their voice, even though they may be critical of PG or their game. His diplomacy and ability to take criticism on the chin is quite commendable. If the United Nations had any sense, PGJared would be Ban Ki Moon’s replacement. Make it happen UN!

So I just wanted to say well done and hats off to you, PGJared. You’re a totally PGJared kinda guy. As a thank you, a copy of Aesop’s Fables is on its way to Pocket Gems HQ. Merry Christmas!

Is it a signed copy?
    Commend my persistence ^.^

Comment

I heard that you have a nice pair of tunas.

Comment

😂😂😂😂😂 uh oh he's gonna bring out the ban hammer

Comment

I hope we all don't get banned for association with this post

Comment

Omg ..... lolz

Comment

Waiting for the ban Jared
              Last edited by WesMan; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

well deserved a like this one

Comment

Well done on this commendable job of writing such a hearty note for our favourite admin who really paid stress on spooky's second top request from november about the clocks and egg tokens
                  Last edited by niks; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Now that is going too far , it started kinda funny but that 1 is not at all humorous but you pushin for a ban on purpose for sum reason or not and its deserving at this point. I would say probably because if u get banned youll just make another acct and troll another day but at what point does a mfka grow up and will you ever reach that point ...dunt....thun.....thun.. on the next DarkWing Duck Lets Get Dangerous@wesman

Comment

I am living proof that banning someone from forum will make him a better person. For that I say thank you!

Comment

• Dakhunter
                        Dakhunter commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nooo. What have they done. What did they use to brainwash u man

Steve Irwin is dead

Comment

Well, you see what can happen!

Comment

The christmas spirit is alive and well.

Comment

We had an issue and he fixed it right away. I hate scapegoating.this is just nasty...bullying really. There is a lot of that in this game.

Comment

Working...
                            X