Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Another epic bug with Nightshade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another epic bug with Nightshade

image_4492.jpgimage_4493.jpgimage_4494.jpgimage_4496.jpg As the title says! Now this may be an issue with all dragons with invert, I don't know as nightshade is the only one I have tested this on.

Variables:
    1) Kelvin (as shown in screenshots)
    a) Has invert (1 rage cost)
    b) Has NO runes

2) Nightshade (as shown in screenshots)
    a) Has invert (1 rage cost)
    b) Has Mythic, Legendary, Epic, and Rare invert runes (ALL Expert level)
    c) Rune increase invert duration +1.82 seconds

3) +1 second invert research has been completed

Results:
    Even though, as shown in screenshots, Kelvin and nightshade have the exact same invert spell, with Nightshade's runes Nightshade should yield +1.82 second more invert duration. However, after me and a few team mates tested this by:

1) Following each other as one used invert and other used stopwatch
    2) Using a stopwatch ourselves while doing our own run(more accurate timing to start and stop watch at same time as starting spell and it ending)
    3) Recording runs and posting it to line so we can replay the runs while using stop watch on invert duration

We have came to the final results of:
    Kelvin with no runes yields the EXACT same invert duration of approximately 3.00 - 3.10 seconds of invert as Nightshade with mythic, legendary, epic, and rare EXPERT runes.

Screenshots are provided, but am so far unable to upload the replays(videos). Joseph PGDave Dragon Punch PGJared Hext not sure who best can get this looked into? As we have used some hard to get runes and a HUGE amount of rune dust on runes that are not working.

Heres links the videos (1 Kelvin run and 1 Nightshade run) use a stopwatch to time invert and you will get same results.
    https://youtu.be/leZPMEoOhvA
    https://youtu.be/Y510w3Sab8I
    Last edited by YellowMonkey; 10-19-2016, 09:21 AM. Reason: Added YouTube links

IMG_6733.PNGIMG_6734.PNG
    More screenshots

Comment

Yup, I noticed that my invert on my nightshade doesn't last as long as it should. 1 second max.

Comment

Thanks for reporting this! We'll investigate. Also thank you so much for such a detailed bug report. This is super helpful!

Comment

Thanks Yellow. I remember adding the Mythic invert and maxing it out, and then noticing the duration did not seem to change at all (subjectively)

Comment

I stacked all invert runes on nightshade and have +2 seconds. However invert duration did not change. This needs fixing.

Comment

Agree. I have mythic and legendary invert on mine, doesn't seem to make any difference at all. Hope all that rune dust invested doesn't go to waste.

Comment

The subject is "Another Epic Bug..". I really cant wait to see the "Legendary bugs" or event *GASP* "Mythic bugs" .. They must be totally mindblowing.. :/ .. Just wondering if the bugs affecting shields atm count as legendary or are they only epics too.. I also hope PG could hire some Legendary staff from somewhere, most of the QA-team seem to be "common" or "rare" at best.

Comment

• YellowMonkey
                  YellowMonkey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nah the shield bug is considered "epic" too, afterall....the dragon can still fly. That's all that matters right?

• TargetFire
                  TargetFire commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeap they fly. Not very long time but i guess having both at the same time would be a legendary bonus.

Thanks for taking the time to measure this. I had the same question after stacking a mythic invert on my NS and maxing it out... but never went back to actually time it.
                "The only winning move is not to play" first Wargames, and now War Dragons

Check out my Base/Fortification Event Planning Tool

Comment

I thought you couldn't stack 2 like kind of runes from the same area (i.e. 2 of the same diamond shaped glyphs would only have 1 work, or 2 of the same circle shaped runes would only have 1 work), but you could stack a diamond shaped rune and a circle shaped rune.

Comment

• YellowMonkey
                    YellowMonkey commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey aren't the same, 1 is rare, 1 epic, 1 legend, 1 mythic(different rarities).

I made sure the team is aware of this issue. Thanks for all the info!

Comment

IMG_6845.JPGIMG_6846.JPGIMG_6847.JPG
                    Joseph PGJared any update on this? It's not showing in the "known" bugs forum.

Also as I am hearing some controversy from players that Kelvin and nightshade do not have the same invert, I am providing 3 screenshots to clarify the differences.

1) Kelvin - invert - 1 rage - "short duration"
                    2) Nightshade - invert - 1 rage - "short duration"
                    3) Durga - REVERSE PROJECTILES- 2 RAGE - "does not specify short duration"

As far as players have been told, there are only 2 different types of invert spells(reverse projectiles and invert). There is not an "invert" and for example a "super invert" therefor nightshade and Kelvin yield the same invert spell.
                    Last edited by YellowMonkey; 10-24-2016, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• JoeBot
                      JoeBot commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sorry about that. I'll add this to the known issues now.

*Subscribed* aka. Make my Dragon great again.
                    MareZ ~ lvl20X ~ Garnet Tier Dragons

Important Threads to find everything you need

Comment

Joseph - any news on a target ETA for the fix? Thanks in advance.
                      "The only winning move is not to play" first Wargames, and now War Dragons

Check out my Base/Fortification Event Planning Tool

Comment

I'm guessing this bug still exist? I'm only asking because. I Am only a few sigil away from unlocking the rune

Comment

• YellowMonkey
                        YellowMonkey commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yup, and I'm gonna guess it won't be fixed until the next set of divines(or even the next dragon tier) comes out. Seems to be the way it goes normally.
                    Working...
                    X