Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Not compatible using bluestacks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not compatible using bluestacks?

Installed bluestacks on my laptop and would really love to get this game on here but in app store it says not compatible with this device.. I thought that was only because of the version of android but bluestacks runs on the most up to date.. Any suggestions would be great thanks!!

Is this spam? Or does Bluestacks somehow integrate with War Dragons?

Comment

• AdamWalsh23
      AdamWalsh23 commented
      Editing a comment
      No its not spam... Bluestacks is for running android on pc devices but war dragons isnt working

• JoeBot
      JoeBot commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, you learn something new everyday. I don't have any advice or protips for you, but perhaps someone else might.

• AdamWalsh23
      AdamWalsh23 commented
      Editing a comment
      No worries thanks anyway.

We haven't yet had the chance to finish test/fix/release on all the actual android hardware phone & tablets yet, so honestly we haven't even considered building official support for platforms like that yet!
    Last edited by CampusLifer; 05-22-2016, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Thanks for pointing out bluestacks, I've never heard of it before but it's pretty interesting. I'll see if we can get this working.

Comment

i also downloaded and installed blue stack but when i search the game it doesnt appear, when i downloaded apk when i start it it white screens and crashed.
        is there any way to play this game on pc?

Comment

Was trying to play on BlueStacks as well. Same thing, white screen crash. For those of you that dont know about Bluestacks... Bluestacks is an App Player designed to enable Android applications to run on PC and MACs. More like a emulator for Android. Oh, Awesome job on the Game Guys.....

Comment

The problem with bluestacks is it allows people to make multiple emulators on their PC/Mac, each of which is treated as an individual device. You think we have problems with multiple accounts now? Go ahead and get this game compatible with bluestacks, then see what happens. And hacking... LMAO.

Please don't make this a priority.

Comment

i tried with bluestack,andy,yourwave,nox,game center,ipadian and my galaxy 3
              its just impossible to play can you guys please tell me what phone you usings pls i will command it haha i really want to play this!!
              or anyway to play on pc? anyone playing pc right now?

Comment

Bluestacaks emulates an android device in PC/Mac, but it's easy for users to use other programs or mods to hack games

Comment

True with the emulators. What about making it compatible with Facebook or Steam Games. Just a thought.

Comment

• Darth69Vader
                    Darth69Vader commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not steam I think steam are a bunch of money hungry idiots. that's just my opinion tho.

I just tested My Samsung S5 with Samsung SideSync on touch screen HP Laptop and it does work but there is a lag with the factory USB cable. Will be purchasing a High Speed Premium Gold-Plated 5Ft 1.5M Long USB 3.0 Type A To Micro B Data Sync Charging Cable For Samsung Galaxy S5 Note 3 Charger Cord from Amazon to see if it makes a difference. SideSync from Samsung allows you to share your phone screen and data between your PC and other device.

Comment

At least in theory once you get the android version working on all devices it should work on bluestacks as well. By default, bluestacks uses a Samsung GT-N7000 (T-Mobile). The device it emulates can be changed, perhaps to one of the ones that is actually compatible with war dragons.

I can't imagine the awkwardness that would result from trying to play this very touch-heavy game with a mouse, though.

Comment

Kinda confusing that GT-N7000 is an ARM chipset CPU but most pc/macs are running x86... they're doing a CPU instruction translation layer? software translation of cpu instructions ===> slow

Comment

Another Android Emulator, that is better than Bluestacks, is Droid4x

Comment

thx for that but it says need to trust chineese to enter computer

Comment

Working...
                          X