Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Glitches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitches

Since the last update I've been having lots of problems. I have been kicked from battle runs and even from the game. It took me several times to login as I was either kicked or told my email or password was wrong. The past three days have been very frustrating. Also when I went to purchase a package in the store it says that it is being blocked by my provider Rogers. I asked them about it and they deny that they do this practise. Even when doing my egg runs I've been kicked out of the run several times. I hope you can find the problem. And yes I have reloaded the game many times over the past few days.

Maybe a game ID would speed the process along. Team name can help too.

Comment

As Marvin said, providing your in-game name is really helpful in getting stuff like this looked into. Also, what device / OS are you using?

Comment

• Dethrill
        Dethrill commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry I missed mentioning my IGN. Dethrill is my name and I'm using a temporary phone as mine is being repaired. The phone I'm using is a Sony 4.
    Working...
    X