Sync error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sync error

The last week, i wasnt able to speed up my towers Without getting the message "sync error" after the congratulations-overlay for reaching lvl 355.
    Was hoping it will be solved when fortification starts next week....
    but now I'm getting that Sync Error after a few minutes..... wich means GAME OVER for me.

i really hope they. Can do something about it, cause now I ant help my team in the event....
    very bad for a leader

Same here. Tower finishes in 16 hours I sped it up and started another one then „sync error“ and back to start 🤦🏻*♂️

And now it’s weekend on most wont work at PG (I wouldn’t either).

Comment

Thanks for reporting this. question: do you have a dragon rider who speeds up construction?

Comment

• Bibet
        Bibet commented
        Editing a comment
        Same for me......

• Warlord
        Warlord commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes it’s the rider

CampusLifer i do, and the sync error is so frequent I can't even kick the dragon off the perch. Cant collect food or.do xp runs or event

Comment

Last week I always returned after the restart to point where I could see the 2 timers....
        since yesterday I returned to the point where you can see the white "V" that you had to select to receive the XP.

Comment

I don't have any riders at all yet. But I sometimes get a sync error during normal play or when checking messages. Nowhere near as often as others are reporting above but it is happening.
          What, me worry?

Comment

Now my building finished and I have exactly the same problems like posted above. Game syncs me every 10 seconds.

I want it solved. As soon as you can.

Comment

Hi. I’m traveling right now but I will look at this when I can get access to my development setup. Can you please provide me your in game name and the time (with time zone) when you experience a sync error?

if you’re uncomfortable sharing in game name here, please open a helpshift ticket referencing this thread saying “campuslifer asked me to provide my in game name, which is X”

Comment

• Warlord
                Warlord commented
                Editing a comment
                Ingame name Warlord. Lv 323.

I experience the sync error every time I log in game after 10 seconds. You can force it by tapping on the finished storage and starting a new building, trying to put the perch dragon off, claiming bounty Harbour prize. It will sync immediately after.

All others I spoke to have the same problem after claiming the decreased construction time skills of the defender rider.

• Bibet
                Bibet commented
                Editing a comment
                My game-name .... bibet
                Experience this problem for more then a week, already sent 2 tickets for it , but now I can even check the answer in the last one. Since 2 says I can't open the game without SYNC....

• Bibet
                Bibet commented
                Editing a comment
                My game-name .... bibet
                Experience this problem for more then a week, already sent 2 tickets for it , but now I can even check the answer in the last one. Since 2 says I can't open the game withiut

After removing Merkt from the perch, closing the game and restart,in back Flying my dragons

Comment

• Warlord
                Warlord commented
                Editing a comment
                Same here hopefully they resolve it soon we paid for the research

• PGJared
                PGJared commented
                Editing a comment
                The hope is to resolve this by EoD today.
            Working...
            X