Chimerak's forks are switched?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chimerak's forks are switched?!

PGJared dragontamer the chimerak forks are switched, where the egg token bonus is now on the bottom fork, and the chimerak line is on the top fork. I went 3 links into the top fork before realizing that's not the token bonus fork. Could you please a. Return the forks to their original orientation and b. Refund the sigils in the chimerak fork? I have no intention of getting him.
    Last edited by Lutrus; 4 weeks ago. Reason: Only went 3 links into the wrong fork, not 4 as originally posted.

I wasted hundreds of sigils on that “glitch” and I want them back today. How the hell
    does that happen by accident?? I’ve had it up to my freaking eyeballs with the BS
    this game throws in my face every time I turn around. No game anywhere screws me like this. Not even close.

Comment

Of course, I’ve written customer support and as usual get completely ignored. People work their butts off for these sigils and reversing prize branches on them while they do so they can turn up short hundreds of sigils and ignoring them when they complain so that more fall into the trap seems willful.
      Someone needs to fix this and compensate the victims today. Not tomorrow.
      There are so many glitches in this game there ought to be an audit.

Comment

I was surprised by this as well when I took 10 seconds to see where things were situated before blindly spending hundreds of sigils.
        _____________🗡🐥🔪_____________

Comment

• AQUACADE
          AQUACADE commented
          Editing a comment
          It isn’t your responsibility to have to verify anything when you use a product. Consistently is assumed and should be. If I were talking about finding a cockroach in my burger you’d be off bragging about how you pick your burgers apart before eating it. It doesn’t make the cockroach belong where it was and it doesn’t make you look anything but lucky. And that’s no reason to characterize anyone else as rash.

• Owlrager
          Owlrager commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree consistency should be expected, but a lot of us have learned to never assume anything anymore. You never know with pg. Double check and triple check, protect yourself. Things are always changing, with or without reason. I do hope you get your refund 👍🏻
          Edit - just saw you were compensated, glad to hear it.

Checking with the team on this and I'll get back to you tomorrow when I hear.

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised (as I usually am after flipping out over this thing or the other) that customer support was very helpful on this issue and it was made right the same day.
          Send in a description of the problem we are discussing and some screen shots of where you took a wrong turn. They will make it right.

Comment

Owlrager There's a certain amount of consistency that you rely on to be in this game, like the attack button is not gonna be swapped with the shop button, or the gas pedal is not going to be swapped with the break pedal, to make an analogy.
            To have the forks swapped, after having the top fork being the bonus fork for 4 seasons that I've been playing (and the spindra forks aligning that way), is the equivalent of getting your car back from the dealership and they reversed the gas and break pedals without telling you, with the dealership saying "I too was surprised when I pulled it around for you" after you got in an accident.
            Last edited by Lutrus; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

I notice this morning it was on the bottom as well. Luckily I double checked but thought it was a little tricky putting it on the bottom this time around. Has it always been on the bottom this season? I didn't really pay attention earlier in the season and just assumed it would be on top as always.

Comment

So, after talking to the team and looking into this it appears to be a bug due to a technology limitation. We're looking into a fix for this, and I'll be discussing next steps with the team today to determine impact.

Comment

I have been going down that branch all season, and I can say that at least on my devices it was on top last event, and is on the bottom today.
                Not sure if it would help track down the issue or not, but there it is.
                Lead Pyroclast - Built2Burn

Comment

Originally posted by PGJared View Post
                  So, after talking to the team and looking into this it appears to be a bug due to a technology limitation. We're looking into a fix for this, and I'll be discussing next steps with the team today to determine impact.
                  PGJared I know you're busy with the new UI feedback right now, but any update on this? As well as the sigils that were mistakenly put in the bugged lines?
                  Last edited by Lutrus; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Still flipped after update.

Comment

Originally posted by PGJared View Post
                      Since it looks like a slow forum day, any word on this PGJared?

Comment

There is some work being done on seasons that should address this, but I can't go into more details at this time.

Comment

• Lutrus
                          Lutrus commented
                          Editing a comment
                          PGJared Is there going to be any compensation for the bugged forks? Support told me I was SOL.

• SuavGlav
                          SuavGlav commented
                          Editing a comment
                          So... whether or not they can fix this previously nonexistent glitch that has screwed a bunch of people up is a secret?

hahahahaha!🤣

This. Right. Here.

This wins the internet for the week. Oops, we screwed up and switched the lines, which by the way have been consistent since I started playing in January. All due to a technology limitation? And then you are SOL if you went down the wrong line because the lines go off the screen and you have to scroll forever to realize that something isn’t right?!

Wow.

Yup, still enjoying my new car.

Comment

Working...
                        X