Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Issues with sigils

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with sigils

Opened 10 gold chests and received some some sigils and used them up, I went back in event to check it showed I had 485 sigils but I did not earn those sigils so I stopped using them,I don't know if it's a glitch I need to find out why. So now I can't use them until this is resolved please help thank you.

Issue resolved

Comment

Nothing strange, happens to me everytime I open gold chests. I have to close and reopen event menu.
      So if you have not close the event menu after you opened the chests, means that you used the first time sigils you had before the chests and when you reopened the event menu you used the sigils found in chests.

Just my opinion anyway
      Winners find solutions, losers find excuses.

Comment

Nvm, too late
        Winners find solutions, losers find excuses.

Comment

Working...
        X