Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Is this season cheaper? I think not.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this season cheaper? I think not.

How can you justify telling us this season is "cheaper" when you took away 25 gold chests, 5000 breeding tokens, and 25 twelve hour timers from each line?
    it's not really cheaper or a better deal if we get less, right? I could be missing something and look forward to being corrected. It could also be a mistake!
    PGJared CampusLifer EggToken

I see them there? They follow the emerald stone, unless I'm mistaking what you are referring to

Comment

I'm unsure. Typically they are attached to the stone. My concern is, last season we lost the 25/25/5k on merkt. I believe before long it'll disappear on the other lines as well. I believe this is their first step to take it away.

Comment

• Mechengg
        Mechengg commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah they broke those 3 items out and put them between the emerald and obsidian stones.

The only change they made was replace the initial 2 silver chest prize with 1 gold chest, everything else is identical until emerald where they simply separated the prizes out 1 by 1 and put them as the prizes between the final two stones.

Hmm no I don't agree. The branches are a little cheaper (not much) but as far as I can tell its all there.

The stones that cost 5000 sigils had the chests and eggs added due to their ludicrous cost.

Merkt's last stone was only 1000 sigils, hence no added items.

The seasons before it was just a stone.

Comment

Algor Had the 25/25/5000.

Comment

It costs about 2k less to get to the obsidian stone than it did to get the emerald stone during summer season. They separated the bundled chests tokens and timers and put between emerald and unobtainium (sic) stones. Guess I'm not clear what you mean Had

Comment

• MareZ
            MareZ commented
            Editing a comment
            * ~3,4k less

The real problem is that they added the dragon rider as another branch and there is no offset in the overall cost of the branches to help us afford that. So they have effectively doubled the cost of the season for the average player who wants to actually try out the new content.

Comment

• Mechengg
            Mechengg commented
            Editing a comment
            I know how to see the starting stats, but specs for ALL of the gear, what it can be when maxed, as well as the full level 5/5 stats to see if it's worth while. Echo mentioned something about the possibility to add up to +30% to dragon attack power during his intro with all of the right equipment so i'm intrigued to see what type of taste they give us.

If it's anywhere near that +30% it's going to be worth it for me and i'll just go hard at that branch then use leftovers on getting something for prizes and not the actual dragon.

• MareZ
            MareZ commented
            Editing a comment
            I believe Echo's comment about "up to +30%" would be for a max rider with maxed legendary gear.
            However this Season's rider can be maxed but "only" comes with fully maxed rare gear. I'm sure the bonuses will be great, but even greater if you can get your hands on some epic or legendary gear pieces through crafting (if you're in beta) or maybe through other season prizes in the future.

• Sparky
            Sparky commented
            Editing a comment
            I see your point but another option would be to get the rider and put him on a dark dragon you already have (like Aster maybe?). I was told long ago to "stop chasing seasonal divines" I find the other prizes like token boost and runes to be more my focus.
        Working...
        X