Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Rune sorting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rune sorting

Please, in the rune tower, once you've selected sort by rarity, can it please list the runes in alphabetical order so you can see easily when you have multiple copies of runes. Please. It would make it so much easier to find a particular rune as well as working out which ones I'd like to scrap.

Been asked for multiple times, as long ago as a year ago.

So far, PG hasn't bothered to do this.

And it is soooo necessary.

Comment

Grouping identical runes would def be a nice HELPFUL addition to the game..
      Check out my amateur photo and video editing on Facebook at Podunk Princess Productions.

IGN: PodunkPrincess of team WiccansofNight

Comment

Should be an easy programming fix too.

Comment

"This sounds easy but our engineers need to ensure that this wouldn't result in more bugs and anyways there are other (*cough* ATLAS *cough*) things which needs our attention first."

Copy & paste this to all suggestions here on forum. 🤘🏽

Comment

• Flames0
            Flames0 commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't forget the internal discussions, stakeholder meetings and getting UN approval.

• Warlord
            Warlord commented
            Editing a comment
            UN approval 🤣🤣🤣🤣 made my day

Asking for a sort function to work properly?
          Guess we should be asking for their first born children too!
          😒😒😒😒

Comment

Working...
          X