Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Ability icons added to roster screen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ability icons added to roster screen

could ability icons for dragons be added to the roster screen rather than having to check in the den by checking each dragon. Would be handy if you've forgotten which dragon has which ability & it's all on one quickly accessible screen. Thanks

You mean like their skills/spells? In the roster tab, tap the dragon you want to see. Then tap the "train" tab. It will show the skills/spells/abilities.

Comment

Yeah, I know but 1screen would be better 😃

Comment

I just do not like multiable clicks to get info when 1 would do 😂

Comment

Swapping is a nice way to take a look at those that aren't on the roster; the breeding castle is another option for staying on the main base screen without using the den.

For showing the abilities on the roster square, it'd be pretty hard to see on a phone screen. Open the image below in a new tab/window and zoom out until it's around the size of what's on your device.
          Horizontal, Vertical, As-Is
          [ITIL isn't my IGN]
          XP Calculator, Days to Level, XP Lookup, Evo Stone Level Lookup

Comment

• xxxFlamesxxx
            xxxFlamesxxx commented
            Editing a comment
            Top of the screen when choose ure dragon, not the bottom dragon icons as you've pictured, soz it won't let me add a photo 😕
        Working...
        X