Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

War event crashes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War event crashes

So I have notice that every war event I start crashing during attacks. Now my game does crashes a few times a day outside of war events but never ever during attacks. There is some old code you guys are adding thats making the game constantly crash every war event. Last event when megacoins were introduced I didn't even use mine cause I was literally crashing every second attack.

The worst thing is that I lose the energy every time I crash. Please review your code im 100% sure it has something to do with the added code during war events.

If any other android users have also notice this please comment.

Yeah same here , I am crashing when I click a base to attack, when I open a chest or claim a personal prize.

crashing at least twice every 5 minutes. At least it isnt going to dekstop it has the load screen but still fairly frustrating.

Comment

Yeah same for me since last update!

Comment

Hey, they're a small hardworking team. Buy more packs.

Comment

Working...
        X