Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

ANDROID can not open chests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANDROID can not open chests

2 devices, game updated, load Armory, the background loads fine BUT gets stuck at 100% with the spinning circle going around the 100%.

Can not open bronze chests, can not buy Gold chests.
    Can not change tabs
    The exit x in the upper right never loads
    Can only hit the device back button to exit the event

At least i don't have to worry about over spending.

This issue only happens when entering the event section by pushing the chest on the island. I can enter the event by pushing the arch (to go to the attack screen) and then switch tabs to the armory and the issue does not occur.

Opps, after 2 minutes in the armory, the issue reoccurs. Spinner, no response.
    Last edited by Marvin Lamb; 08-30-2017, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Same issue I have what I did to get around it was
      Hit armory it will load to 100% but will not let you tap any tab at top wait til someone is being attacked or invite to battle hit the X to cancel it will bring you back to armory should allow you to select tab

Comment

Same problem here on both my Android systems. Some teammates are having same problem.

Comment

Same problem on my android device. Restarted device no change. DrWombat. Running latest android updste for my device

Comment

• ProfWombat
            ProfWombat commented
            Editing a comment
            Is see PG no support are living up to their reputation & have responded to our complaint. Oh sorry I forgot we are just Android users.

I let the game sit on armory page spinning for 30 minutes. It was still stuck when i got back.

Comment

Exactly the same here on my android. iOS is fine... SURPRISE!!!! Oh game update. Lol

Comment

Lol looks like no event for android players

Comment

• Marvin Lamb
                Marvin Lamb commented
                Editing a comment
                I wonder if i should consider that a good thing or a bad thing?

• Sparky
                Sparky commented
                Editing a comment
                As Marvin pointed out above, enter the event center by clicking on one of the other sections of the event "island". I can't get in if I click the chest but the tall tower, dude in the chair and the "Texas Longhorns" bring me right to corresponding the season tab, prizes / ranks, and battle sections. Once in I can get to the armory and claim chests.

• ProfWombat
                ProfWombat commented
                Editing a comment
                Whe i go to the island it automatically goes to chests as this where it got stuck the first time. Nothing ive tried seems to fix it. Including shutdown restart. Havd not re-instslled the app & should not have to.

Same issue for me

Comment

Same issue, not surprised they broke Androids again...

Comment

It's been reported, so they know about it, but to be clear about the workaround...
                  Tapping one of the tower nodes to go to a non-armory area = good
                  [ITIL isn't my IGN]
                  XP Calculator, Days to Level, XP Lookup, Evo Stone Level Lookup

Comment

• GangsterRK
                    GangsterRK commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So clean, clear, logical and beautiful.
                    Just like being in your presence, ITIL. S2

• Sparky
                    Sparky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I guess I need illustrations on my post above in order for people to understand. Lol. Thanks Itil

• ProfWombat
                    ProfWombat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It is still an indicator of PG developers lack of pre release testing and their contempt for the android players.
                    I asked that all my hard earned resources be transferred to my IOS account as fair compensation for their ongoing incompetence. They refused of course & said it was not possible.
                    I'm sure a 15 year old could do it in a few minutes.
                    Keep complaining people we may get some results or fair compensation eventually.
                    I log every complaint with the game on both operating systems and get the same level of contempt from them. Their L1 supporter are scripted & cant think for themselves
                Working...
                X