Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Incorrect event prizes when league change occurs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect event prizes when league change occurs

Two weeks in a row my team's event prizes have been incorrect due to a league change. We get the prize we would have earned in the new league rather than what we earned against the teams we were competeing against. Support couldn't figure it out without a screen shot. I got the old "we checked the server logs" run around. (Should have sent this one to L2-3)

anyway - anyone else experiencing this?
    Last edited by ROWYCO; 3 weeks ago.

This can only happen if the team reward was given during the league change. I received mine at 1 PM PST which is 14 hours after the event ended i think. Everyone should have received their rewards before the league change took place.

Have you asked your team mates if they claimed it before the league change? If yes, then that means that you should be receiving the correct amount even for your account.

Comment

last week it happened to everyone but this week as far as I know everyone got their prize before the league changed.

Comment

PG sent my team out a packet to correct the prize. Luckily, one of my team mates had a screen shot showing where we placed immediately following close of the event.

Comment

Working...
        X