Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Missing wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing wars

for weeks now, when wars have ended, if I am not logged into the game at the time, they are removed from the list. I can see any past wars where I was online as they ended but not wars where I was offline. Unfortuntely, wars start/end at 1am for me so more often than not, I am offline. Myself and at least one other team member have sent numerous tickets about this but so far, no joy. It isn't even listed in the known glitches. I am leader of a team and the other team member is an officer. We are currently leading with one hand tied behind our backs as we are having to rely on others to keep us informed of who is doing the necessary as team members.

If you go to Settings -> More Settings -> War -> War Contributions you should find some helpful info. I realise it doesn't fix your problem, sorry.

Comment

If you say you don´t see wars when you were offline means that YOU missed that war?

We solve that problem like this: at the end of each war we have one officer take a screenshot of the "contributions" and you will see who didn´t do war attack with 5 flames. Then we add that to notes in Offiver LINE room and that way we can keep track of anyone ever missing a war (and compare to what players said about vacations/not being available etc.). But yeah, no ingame solutiona for that, we do it with third party app.

Comment

• kenshiki
        kenshiki commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that you can see what war each player missed if you check the Settings -> More Settings -> War -> War Contributions like what awboj have said. You only need to keep track the name of the team you are up against and it will show on the list against who they have missed.

I've encountered the same thing.

On my main account I can see the last few finished wars and current/upcoming ones.

On my alt, I used to see the same thing. Now I only see current/upcoming wars, no completed ones.

Comment

Originally posted by RedHairVixen View Post
        for weeks now, when wars have ended, if I am not logged into the game at the time, they are removed from the list. I can see any past wars where I was online as they ended but not wars where I was offline. Unfortuntely, wars start/end at 1am for me so more often than not, I am offline. Myself and at least one other team member have sent numerous tickets about this but so far, no joy. It isn't even listed in the known glitches. I am leader of a team and the other team member is an officer. We are currently leading with one hand tied behind our backs as we are having to rely on others to keep us informed of who is doing the necessary as team members.

If i read you well, you say that during 24 hours you can't see who did what ? Even at the end of the war, if your team was below 250, you have the list of those who didn't do their 5 flames. Just click on the Contributions button. If you don't see the button, something is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by RedHairVixen View Post
          I don't understand the issue. So you want to have a record of wars that you missed? I think you should probably be online at least once every 24 hours to make sure you don't miss any wars

Comment

• TheRedDelilah
            TheRedDelilah commented
            Editing a comment
            OP is saying that if they are not on at the exact moment wars end, the war disappears and they cannot look back at it.

Originally posted by Madlax72 View Post

I don't understand the issue. So you want to have a record of wars that you missed? I think you should probably be online at least once every 24 hours to make sure you don't miss any wars
          My bad. Didn't even realize this was the case

Comment

Working...
          X