Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Amount of RSS shown as raidable/amount protected

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amount of RSS shown as raidable/amount protected

I'm sure this is a topic that is brought up during every feeding or building event when people are using resource protection boosts, but I think it bears revisiting because it continues to be a nuisance, and I have been told several different things by support regarding the issue.

I think that equipped boosts should exclude the protected amount from what attackers see. It's a waste of time raiding bases that say they have tons of food, and getting zero every time.

I've been told variously that server lags are just showing rss that aren't really there anymore, or that maybe the target was hit by another raider at the exact same time.

But judging from what people get from my own base when I have protection boosts up (I've asked players from other teams what shows as available when they look at my base), this isn't the case. Rather, the number shown always seems to include the protected amount.

Doesn't this strike anyone else as a futile? A waste of time? And doesn't it seem like the game would be improved if this were changed?

try to include your production building when you ask someone what they see from you base.

they (raiders) steal from your production building first before going to your storage hut. since production building are not protected (if no research was made), raiders can steal them and make you think that they stole it from your storage hut.

Comment

I quite often bookmark bases with say 50k food. Like you I raid it and get zero. 30 minutes later I check bookmarks and it still has 50k food.

Either servers are in massive lag or protection boosts show unraidable food as raidable.

Comment

When event started I did a good 8 hits in a row on offline players showing 50k+ food and came back with 0. Frustrating to say the least.

Comment

This is real. I have friends who are on different teams who have tested it out. He attacked her base when it was showing plenty of food available on his end but on her end it was all protected because of the boost. He sent all the info to support but they don't seem to have done anything with it.
          It's extremely frustrating considering how many people have boosts on during an event like this.

Comment

This "showing raidable rss that aren't there" glitch has been in effect since PG introduced the production boost.

It must not be on their roadmap, since it's been well over a year.

Comment

You all waste boosts and resists. PG wins again 😂

Comment

EggToken

So there's tickets on this that show the problem. Any chance it can be fixed or at least get on the road map?

I'm speculating, but we are probably having this feeding event so Mega Coins can be introduced into another PVP, which is why there's not a PVP event this week.

So how about fixing the resource boosts since they affect both fortification and feeding?

Comment

Raised well over a year ago. I personally liked the idea of a manual refresh button once you've selected a base, but of course nothing happened.

http://wardragons.pocketgems.com/for...urces-disapear

Comment

Working...
                  X