Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

For Previous/Divine Dragons Divine Stones:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Previous/Divine Dragons Divine Stones:

In the last events, you've had an area in the 'season' section of each game. There's a tree selection way down at the bottom, that reads 'for a limited time only'.

I suggest that in future events: this tree be filled with all the necessary colored Stones for each of the Divine Dragons of past events.In the last events, you've had an area in the 'season' section of each game. There's a tree selection way down at the bottom, that reads 'for a limited time only'.

I suggest that in future events: this tree be filled with all the necessary colored Stones for each of the Divine Dragons of past events.

For those Dragon Lords, including, yours truly...that never could (for what ever reason) obtain all the colored stones for their Divine Dragons. During those particular events the Dragon Lords that won certain Dragons, during the time period allocated for those events.

Which in many cases, like myself; there just wasn't enough time, or resources, to complete the necessary steps to obtain all, or any of the Divine Stones for the Divine Dragons we did win.

And Now, we're stuck with Dragons with the potential to reach an immense size; but for us Dragon Lords (in this predicament) we are left with Divine Dragons that are prematurely stifled in growth, and left impotent in power in comparison to their full potential.

Suggestion: place all the stones in a row, green, yellow...etc,.

Anyone of those stones can be used on any previous Divine Dragons that is need of that colored stone.

The Divine Stone chosen by the Dragon Lord, can be used only once. And for only one Dragon at a time. if another Divine stone; of the same color is needed for another Dragon owned...it will have to be won, and played for from the tree chart if it becomes available to them on their next selection. So on and so forth....

This is just an Idea I had: I do hope it's helpful. (In need of Divine Stones). Thanks.

No thank you.

Comment

I like this idea, especially with events like blackblood.

However, at the same time, I am also on the side that thinks once divines have passed then they should not come back around. That's what makes them divines, not everyone should have them.

Comment

Figure out a way for PG to make 2-3x the money they normally would off of providing those stones, and they will do it.
        What, me worry?

Comment

I'm in the No camp on this one. We aren't all supposed to get all the stones for all the dragons.
          Accept that you either need to change your game plan, spend (more)money or just accept you can have one maybe two divines fully stoned (umm) and move on with the game.

Comment

• CaptainC
            CaptainC commented
            Editing a comment
            Humm... now that's an idea!

I am with the NO side, because you are supposed to get as many stones as possible within the season. Bringing it back, ruins the point of seasonal divine dragons.There won't be many players that want to get the evolve stone from a previous dragon. Example: Tarand - What about the players who have fully stoned tarand and all the other summer divines? Or the players who don't even have tarand and have fully stoned the summer divines. I guess the limited time branch can have further evolution stones for the mythic divines (the stones that no one has). Example: Obsidian Stone for Morphos.

Comment

Also really strongly in the "nooooo" camp. Limited time means limited time. Learn from your mistakes like we all have, and get better.
            Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
            Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:
            How to Build YOUR Ultimate Breeding Path
            Red's Breeding Paths: Sapphire to Emerald

Rulith's Website:
            All Breeding Paths
            Red's Guide to Flying Hunters
            Dragon's, etc.

Social:
            Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
            Twitch

Comment

Yeah, no. As much as I would love to have them all myself, the limited availability is what makes these dragons so valuable.

Comment

thanks but no thanks.

Comment

i like this idea if they would release the stones 2 years after they were no longer offered. Thus they would have no real game play for players asking for it now but it could help people that like to collect obsolete dragons to obtain these dragons.

If you are talking about a quick release of these, then no way on earth should they be offered. As others have said, if you wanted it bad enough when they were offered you would have paid through the nose to get them.

Comment

Working...
                  X