Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Another Player Banned For No Reason

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if PG often said that manipulating time with a software to take advantage is cheating in there rules, so it is.
    On the other hand that person can try to speak to a different support if she/he thinks it will help ... but i dont know...

What i am wondering is that before many high level accounts who had emerald dragon, disappeared , so probably cheaters.
    And i guess, with this "time change" thing it was possible to do missions many many times directly , so that could be a reason for the "high gain" , which allowed that high dragon after all.

I told before too, and thanks to PG, they worked for balance events too!
    Because in this past , before the system was able to locate cheaters that way, many many cheaters disturbed our game...
    Not because they was present with high rank just...
    - the high gain in events.... -the competition we had with many of them... different ones who had something more then timeshift software.... had let PG thinking that "too much " people did well in events, why it was going higher and higher over years... for our disadvantage...

So i am glad that specially CampusLifer too , tried his/her best to end this. As PGJared said, its not a glitch ingame... or a mistake from PG side which allowed something to get easier, as in past some glitches was.

Hopefully on a fair balanced situation people get what they deserve overall, as on customer side, as on PG side.
    Last edited by EmrahT; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• m'Lady
      m'Lady commented
      Editing a comment
      If I learn of an outside firm that could investigate this that would be fine with me. ARE there things like that?

Do not , as gamers , give in to the easy path . Instead take the harder road , report ALL game " glitches " report all odd mistakes found in this game . Our mods can't find the cheaters if we don't point them out every time

Comment

• m'Lady
      m'Lady commented
      Editing a comment
      Yah, no kidding. I am actually afraid to waste my time playing anymore with alt account or anything. That's one of the reasons why I fight so hard to get this cleared up and regain this one. Because they are effectually saying that I should have noticed that buildings were done in faster time, and I did NOT. I don't know what increments of time they accuse me of skipping, but they said multiple. So if you guys notice ANYTHING AT ALL funny in your game you BETTER REPORT IT !!! Or you could be accused of being a cheater. IF YOU NOTICE is the key there. Having to be hypervigilant to catch game glitches is not why I play WAR DRAGONS. I always found sending in tickets hard to prove and explain my difficulty, anyway. Good point Widlcat

I'm out. Unless anyone else has constructive input, I'll be watching for that.
      Last edited by m'Lady; 2 weeks ago.

I didn't know changing the game "clock" can be flagged as cheating. It would be nice if there is a warning to not run any app that might mess with your device clock. It's possible that you run such app for other purpose without knowing the effect on this game. It would be nice to know the list of apps that could have such effect on this game.

Comment

• m'Lady
      m'Lady commented
      Editing a comment
      I must have. But, I don't know which one, so....

• Lutrus
      Lutrus commented
      Editing a comment
      This is just misinformation. As pgjared said, there aren't apps that mess with the system clock bc it's a one way street:

Originally posted by PGJared View Post

No, that wouldn't do anything. It doesn't impact your system clock. It can synch to your system clock, but that's one-way (system to app) and that wouldn't impact the game. . .

Originally posted by XDragonizer View Post
    I didn't know changing the game "clock" can be flagged as cheating. It would be nice if there is a warning to not run any app that might mess with your device clock. It's possible that you run such app for other purpose without knowing the effect on this game. It would be nice to know the list of apps that could have such effect on this game.
    true... and another question is compatibility with android devices. My teammate was banned beacuse his tablet not compatible with google play and he download game with alternative market. genuine apk, only because not supported officially. This is no cheat but PG ban players. O_o

Comment

• m'Lady
      m'Lady commented
      Editing a comment
      Now that's being constructive!!! I'd be completely glad to send a complete list of all apps to WD. Nothing to hide here. A list from WD would be VERY helpful. GREAT IDEA ! I have one app that requires from "unknown sources"permission to get updates. That is of all things, an Amazon Marketplace App. I always found that weird, but it accesses the full Amazon site !?!

I'd have no way of knowing if any of my apps interfere. I only mentoined the clock widget because it is directly related to time. PGJared says no, that wouldn't do it.

Thanks XDragonizer
      Last edited by m'Lady; 2 weeks ago.

Psa PGJared any chance we can close this thread? Her ticket has been investigated thoroughly, even with a third look into the clock app she was using, resulting in the conclusion that it was a legitimate ban for multiple infractions of clock manipulation (the year 2035 was just icing on this cake). That should be all she wrote, the fat lady singing and this thread wrapped up.

Comment

Just when I was getting some constructive ideas from readers, but yah, PGJared , Psa , you can close it. IF you come up with some awareness, or a list of apps that effect WD negatively, that was a really good idea. Support knows my email, and I'd love to hear if y'all find something new in the future that vindicates me. This wasn't my thread anyway. Just one of the many places I turned trying to understand what went wrong. Thanks for being kind, PGJared you never stopped allowing me to try. I appreciate that.

Comment

Working...
      X