Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Another Player Banned For No Reason

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No responses. They closed the ticket stating that they haven't heard from me in two days. I'm waiting on them ! What does it take to get help with banning when your innocent? I've done everything I was told to do ! Nobody that knows how to cheat would spend the money that I've spent. This is ridiculous. What causes all this? Some kind of software glitch?

Comment

• Dakhunter
      Dakhunter commented
      Editing a comment
      CampusLifer could you please check this player to see why she was banned?
      Thank you.
      BTW, keep opening tickets, support sometimes do idiotic thing

• m'Lady
      m'Lady commented
      Editing a comment
      Dakhunter I opened another one

CampusLifer I'm STILL waiting to be reviewed, 11 days have passed. I understand there are thousands of tickets from something you wrote in another post reply. I imagine you never feel caught up. I'm so bummed out. I've already missed two of the last three events of the summer season. ALL that work for incomplete sigil branches? I was almost done with two of those and had lots of rubies to spend. This is so wrong. I've never been more disappointed in PG. Please squeeze me in before season's end. Thanks.
    Last edited by m'Lady; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Unfortunately you should know that you are guilty first until proven innocent. Something similar happened to my teammates and he was out for 2 weeks and missed quite a few sigils. Eventually, he got reinstated because it turned out to be a bug in PG system. The only apology gift he got was one gold chest, hardly enough to compensate for what he lost and all the insults he got from support.

Comment

CampusLifer EggToken can she PLEASE get some assistance!!

Comment

PAIN I'm not sure who you are referring to. Can you clarify?

Comment

• Dakhunter
            Dakhunter commented
            Editing a comment
            I think he was referring to m'Lady

• PAIN
            PAIN commented
            Editing a comment
            Talking about m'lady who keeps asking for help above

• Dakhunter
            Dakhunter commented
            Editing a comment
            CampusLifer, she received a very vague explanation from your support. It doesn't explain that she cheated. All she needs is a very throughout explanation from YOU. I know you could do that because you had given very throughout explanations to some cheaters before on forum.
            We can bring her up here to authorize YOU again to look at her account
            Please take a look at her account PGJared, CampusLifer

m'Lady what's your IGN for your ticket?

Comment

• Owlrager
            Owlrager commented
            Editing a comment
            XXmLadyXX (according to post 13)

XXm'LadyXX is correct.
          this happened sometime during the night of the 17th, I woke up to it on the 18th. I heard you guys were fixing that FORGE GLITCH that same night

Comment

Thanks! The ticket was reviewed by CL and was correctly responded to by Cameron. The reasoning stated is correct.

Comment

• Dakhunter
              Dakhunter commented
              Editing a comment
              Her account is not approved to post on forum yet and for some reason, someone from PG instead of approving her posts, they delete those

• m'Lady
              m'Lady commented
              Editing a comment
              It's NOT CORRECT! I had rubies, you KNOW I had rubies! and birthday$ to spend. I've spent $KKs on your game. Not only did I not know how to cheat, I had no reason to cheat. That was the night of the FORGE GLITCH FIX. please recheck!
              Last edited by m'Lady; 2 weeks ago.

• PGJared
              PGJared commented
              Editing a comment
              No one is deleting them. They're just not approved. I'm approving some of them now.

I spent a LOT of money. I was in a bronze team with my ALT waiting out a real life crisis until I could accept one of the 6 gazillion invitations when things settled out at home. I have no reason to jeopardize my lvl 311 account. I FINALLY got 6 dragons to EMERALD and I was 2 steps away from Kinnarus emerald stone. I had 10.3k rubies. I had birthday money to spend (birthday on the 21st). WHY would I cheat ? Please help me find the error! My tablet was also BETA TESTING ANDROID 8.0.0 OREO. It's a wireless only tablet dependent on my Wi-Fi for time sync. I don't remember if we had a thunderstorm that night that knocked out Wi-Fi. that would be the only reason that the clock would get messed up, if it did. PLEASE HELP find the error. PLEASE. I spent $$k ON your game. What cheater does that? This is SOOOOOO WRONG.

It is NOT CORRECT. SOMEONE HAS TO recognize the truth when they hear it.

This happened the same night you were fixing the FORGE GLITCH while I was sleeping, I guess. Because it was out when I woke up and turned it on with my coffee. PGJared

Comment

Please disclose when this cheat happened. Time and date. I'm EasternDaylightSavibig-time.

Comment

This is nuts.

​I need answers. I still don't understand why I'm on moderator approval anyway.
                ​​​​​​

Comment

There are multiple instances over multiple days of changing your clock in a way to cheat building and collection times. One time was even done with a system clock set for the year 2035. This is not a bug or an issue with the forge thing.

Comment

• Dakhunter
                    Dakhunter commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Could you please do a full details report like CampusLifer did to some cheaters before. I don't remember what post but he did post everything clearly so we could see whether m'Lady is at fault or not

• PGJared
                    PGJared commented
                    Editing a comment
                    At this point, enough information has been provided. It's not up to the court of public opinion to determine whether a player is cheating; it's up to our logs.

• m'Lady
                    m'Lady commented
                    Editing a comment
                    And I don't know how to make you guys understand that I'm a housewife that couldn't hack a game at gunpoint if my life depended on it. How do I get you to investigate what caused this problem if you don't try?

Please HELP ME! I don't HOW to do this ! I really REALLY don't
                  ​​​​​know how to hack. Whose doing this to me?

Comment

SOMEBODY is messing with my account ! What tower was it pinging? If all that was going on why does it happen on the forge glitch night ? I DON'T KNOW HOW, I swear on my own life !

Comment

There are some SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY bad errors in your software. You landed this on one of the most honest people ! I have a reputation for honest! My Hubbs even teases me with a nickname, " MsTruth or Consequences". There is a VERY REAL issue here !
                      ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                      X