Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Another Player Banned For No Reason

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Player Banned For No Reason

CampusLifer

Yet another player banned for no reason. I've managed to submit a help ticket but no response. I've never cheated and as far as I'm concerned there's no reason for this, can you help look in to it please?

And you have to authorize him to release the reason on forum and provide your ign as well

Comment

CampusLifer

Obviously I'm not providing those details above in an open forum, but if you wouldn't mind sending me a PM then I will provide them to those that need to know in order for you to look at it. Thanks

Comment

Basically that means you were cheating. You obviously don't want players knowing your in-game name when CL would post all the reasons you are banned..

Say, CL, I authorize you to post the reasoning in detail behind my ban.. my in-game name is xxxxxxx

Simple, no personal details so nothing to be worried about. However, because you have told your playing community i.e. league and/or team that you didn't and would never cheat.. you want this private it seems.

Comment

• Dakhunter
          Dakhunter commented
          Editing a comment
          Some prefer privacy. I think it's normal. Nothing wrong about it.

I would authorize mine to be discussed in an open forum if it happened to me

Comment

I would also authorize mine to be discussed, best way to be transparent and orove innocence.

Comment

I wonder why PG doesnt automatically just send the reason to people, when they ban them. Would be easier

Comment

• kenshiki
              kenshiki commented
              Editing a comment
              that would take quite a long time to send every banned person a personal message on why he/she got a ban. It is easier to just make a ban message look all the same like what other games do when banning someone

• Psa
              Psa commented
              Editing a comment
              Sandberg74 yeah I have always wondered this, seems like it would stop a lot of posts.

• XDragonizer
              XDragonizer commented
              Editing a comment
              You'd be surprised but sometimes they don't even know or don't want to tell you. This actually happened to one of my teammates. They simply said they can't tell him why. After awhile, he got reinstated again because it is a bug in PG system. But they are too proud to admit that so it's easier to ban you first and see where it goes.

The problem of PG saying what the ban relates to gives away their hand. End of the day most players dont know what hacks and exploits they can get away with and I suspect PG want to keep it this way.

Most players would know exactly what they did to be caught with their pants down. It is the 1-5% of players banned in error where the only confusion lies.
            Last edited by gaza8143; 08-12-2017, 10:51 PM.

Comment

CampusLifer please would you be able to take a look at this, as support have not been much help. My in game name is TheOriginalAnt. Thank you in advance.

Comment

AntM81 Sorry you didn't get a decent response. I've asked our team to reach you to you for details.

Comment

CampusLifer Thanks, as it stands I've submitted a ticket to support in which the response was I was a cheat and then they stopped responding, I've submitted a further 3 tickets since to which I've had no response at all over the course of a week.

Comment

CampusLifer hi. I got a confusing redirect just now from zendesk where a ticket a last Friday. Could you please check ticket#398853 for me? I know you've been busy with these reviews. I got a message from Daniel this morning. I was also told to authorize you here on the forum. I really appreciate it. I just love WAR DRAGONS and have contributed a pile of money to the game. I authorize CampusLifer, EggToken and/or PGJared to look into my account. Thanks in advance.

Comment

CampusLifer I was directed by friends to post somewhere on the forum to authorize you to look into my account. I see that you are busy. I have put a LOT of money into WAR DRAGONS and I LOVE this game. When you get a chance could you check my account. IGN is XXmLadyXX. Thanks in advance

Comment

m'Lady Could you please submit an appeal through Helpshift? Zendesk handles our other games that are not War Dragons and the agents there will not be able to help with your request. We do plan on migrating over to Zendesk in the future, but right now, only Helpshift will get your request handled correctly. Thanks!

Comment

Thank you, EggToken . I did. I did send to both. Was getting responses at both. Have now only been awaiting the ones from Helpshift after seeing another poster address this. I'm so hoping I don't miss out on Kinnarus' Emerald Stone because of all this mess.

Comment

Working...
                          X