Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

My account got banned

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My account got banned

Hi CL,my account was banned like 2 weeks ago and It's said because of cheating!But I never cheated and no one had access to my account!!!I didn't know what happened,I always was a loyal player!!!
    I spent in game about 15000$ and reach lvl 300+
    Please can anyone take a look and help me to resolve this problem?
    xxxClydexxx nick in game

CampusLifer
    Last edited by Dragoforever00; 08-11-2017, 08:02 PM.

Start a helpshift ticket if you haven't already https://pocketgems.helpshift.com/a/war-dragons/

CampusLifer

Comment

I did and try few phone call to PG!!!
      Everyone busy all time
      Every time same answer
      Last edited by Dragoforever00; 08-11-2017, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Tag CampusLifer and authorize him to look into your account and reveal the reason in public. Then Pg might reinstate your account

Comment

• Dragoforever00
          Dragoforever00 commented
          Editing a comment
          How to do this right?
          I never did this before!
          Can you please help me?
          I would really appreciate your help

I really didn't know how to do it🤦*♂️
        Last edited by Dragoforever00; 08-11-2017, 08:20 PM.

Comment

CL for sure will respond to you shortly. So just wait for the notification. It should be within 24hrs. He's very quick

Comment

• Dragoforever00
            Dragoforever00 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you again
            I really Appreciate your help

CampusLifer
          Can you please take a look why I got banned?

Comment

Dragoforever00

Please say that you authorize CampusLifer to talk about that in forum.
            So that she can tell you here exactly why it was, otherwise she cant do that here.

And for us other players its interesting what and why happened !

Comment

CampusLifer I authorize you to write about that in forum!!!

Comment

Even I didn't know why I got banned!!!

Comment

• Shenanigans
                  Shenanigans commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wow you must be really good at hacking. So proficient that you even hid it from yourself!! Good thing CampusLifer is the mobile game reincarnation of Sherlock Holmes. Your post is fake news.
                  Last edited by Shenanigans; 08-14-2017, 12:35 PM. Reason: Typo

• LordKaiS
                  LordKaiS commented
                  Editing a comment
                  stop being an ass Shen LMAO

Excuse me

Comment

• Owlrager
                  Owlrager commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did you manipulate your clock on your device so that the game would think its in the future and your builds would be finished? That seems to be the thing that tons of people are getting banned for recently.

I never cheated!!!

Comment

• kenshiki
                  kenshiki commented
                  Editing a comment
                  did you do the exploit where you were able to forge multiple items from the forge? if yes, then that's one of the reason that you got the ban. another possibility would be that you are gaining XP that isn't supposed to be that big.

I don't know how much XP you can get when you reach 200+ but if it's beyond normal, then thats another reason for it.

lastly, like what owlrager said about tampering with the clock of your device to finish a building without using any speed ups

I'm not seeing a ticket in our system for the IGN "xxxClydexxx". Is that the correct number of x in the name?

Comment

Whatever I had potions and clocks I got from chests which I buy for money
                  You can take a look how much money I was spent!!!
                  i was sent about 5 tickets!!!I called to PG office like 6 times!!!
                  I really didn't know what happened!!!
                  I never cheated!!!I always was a loyal player and still I'm loyal!!!
                  If I cheated I did not write to you and did not try to return my account !!!

Comment

• Lutrus
                    Lutrus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Pgjared wants to know what your IGN is. He didn't find any tickets in the system from the IGN you provided in your first post.

xxxClydexxx in game name

Comment

• Dakhunter
                    Dakhunter commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He could not find your IN game support ticket. Maybe you should tag him within the ticket itself and tag CampusLifer as well

• kenshiki
                    kenshiki commented
                    Editing a comment
                    have you sent a ticket to support? if yes, please private message him the ticket number or email you have used to contact support. IGN can only let him see your account but not your ticket itself.
                Working...
                X