Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for no reason

CampusLifer

Another victim of the reasonless ban. Please help me out CL! Can't send you a PM since you have apparently turned off the ability to do so. In game name is Valkorn

Hi Valkorn. I can't find a Helpshift ticket for this request. Please first use that channel to get information on your ban.

Comment

• Valkorn
      Valkorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Just submitted one with helpshift. Not sure how I was expected to know to go there though without sifting through the forums first. The instruction from the game says to go to http://pocketgems/support which is not helpshift. You may want to look into adding the helpshift address to that as well as many people (myself included) wouldn't know to go there. Thank you very much for your assistance I know you are busy, it is much appreciated.
      Last edited by Valkorn; 5 days ago.

• Valkorn
      Valkorn commented
      Editing a comment
      I submitted a ticket and have received a response from someone tagged Christine. Please look into this as she refuses to tell me any information as to how I violated the TOS.

We normally don't discuss the personal reasons accounts are banned in a public setting. Are you sure you want to authorize me to talk about this here or would you like to discuss with our representatives via helpshift?

Comment

• Valkorn
      Valkorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Your helpshift representatives are not helpful whatsoever. If you could PM me that would be great. Since I've done nothing wrong if we have to discuss it in a public forum then that's fine.

Hi Valkorn. Thanks for filing a ticket. I'm looking into the ban and working with our team to take the right action.

Comment

Please allow him to post it public i think everyone is very curious why everyone is being banned.

Comment

• defpolak
        defpolak commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed. There has been a 3-4 this morning alone.

So many banned accounts recently...hmm...I wonder why🤔😂

Comment

Pg has started banning people for no reason on a large scale. We lost a war because they banned a teammate for no reason. What a shit show.
        Last edited by Hellspawn; 4 days ago.

Comment

• kenshiki
          kenshiki commented
          Editing a comment
          someone posted a few days ago that they got ban for no reason until PGJared stated why he got banned.

you can pm that team mate of yours to contact support if he really didn't cheat. however, if he cheated but doesn't want to admit it, then he's perma ban.

CampusLifer I know you have a lot on your plate but when you get a chance, I also need your help with my account. Thanks!

Comment

• ITIL
          ITIL commented
          Editing a comment
          Assuming that you already have a ticket open that hasn't gotten a satisfactory response, I'd suggest posting in the Support Interactions forum with your in-game name, so that CL can track down a ticket. You can also include whether or not you authorize them to disclose the reason via forum or not.

Originally posted by Hellspawn View Post
        Pg has started banning people for no reason on a large scale. We lost a war because they banned a teammate for no reason. What a shit show.
        PG has started banning people because they take it upon themselves to be MrRobot: Dragon Edition, not for no reason. It's nice to see them finally getting caught in the net.
        I'm sure the occasional one is an accidental ban (usually overturned fairly quickly) but the majority are dirty stinking cheaters and good riddance to them.

Comment

• MikeGoN2GetU
          MikeGoN2GetU commented
          Editing a comment
          Your responses to cheaters always make me smile.

• Indi123
          Indi123 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm glad Mike coz I sure do complain about them a lot 🙈 MikeGoN2GetU

• MikeGoN2GetU
          MikeGoN2GetU commented
          Editing a comment
          i hadn't noticed lol

I bet a lot of the cheaters are going but I have no idea how the 1 million rubies made it into my account. I never manipulated the WD app myself. It was my roommate's best friend's sister's BFF's dog that did it. He is quite smart for a pug.

Comment

Can we get some more posts about why people get banned?....I'm getting bored in game😴

Comment

Working...
          X