Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Version 3.4.?Android? Pre-release notes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 3.4.?Android? Pre-release notes?

Please excuse this post if I missed something somewhere.

So, by now most of us have seen the pop-ups and the email regarding some mysterious new Android update being prepared for and warning, only Android players, to make sure to get a Pocket ID...

I was expecting to find some pre-release notes in the Town Hall or somewhere in the forums. But there are none that I can find. If the update coming soon includes some big enough changes that PG is warning everyone to get a Pocket Gem account shouldn't we be made aware VERY SOON exactly what is going on? Obviously, PG, you're worried that there's a possibility for local data corruption resulting from this upcoming update. It's sure to say most players already have a Pocket Gems account but you're making darn sure everyone is warned this time.

Please enlighten us on what to be looking for. 🙂
    EggToken PGJared
    Last edited by sovereignty; 08-09-2017, 04:13 AM.

Yes, this information would be very helpful 👍

Comment

im curious too. Got that on both my devices... Wonder what it will be since there is no info on the forum CampusLifer Dragon Punch

Comment

If you see your email address from the Account tab under setting. I think it means that you already have a pocket ID. However, only those players who never registered and went straight to playing would need to create a pocket ID. What I mean by this is when you started playing war dragons on 1 device for months without logging out or using another account. If you don't see yours, I think there are some instruction on the helpshift or if you want to be sure, contact support for help.

Comment

You would think they might be able to figure out who does and does not have a pocket ID and tailor who gets the message but that is apparently beyond their programming skills (or their willing to add 2 lines of code). Sad really.

Comment

Bump...please respond

EggToken PGJared CampusLifer Dragon Punch

Comment

I dont think any of the PG staffs on forum know much information to respond to any of the Android threads... So sad that they completely ignore the other half of the game community...

Comment

I'm Sure ...They are all busy trying to find out why ....Some Android player's can't buy EVENT pack's....You know priority !!
                I've Sent in tickets asking for more information ( as im sure many have ) So Why say if you have Any further questions plz Ask..If they CAN'T or WON'T ANSWER....???

Comment

At least PG remebered to turn on Android chest drops this week

Comment

Change the title to can't buy any IAPs and you will at least get them in the thread. They may not answer but they would be in here at least reading it within minutes.

Comment

PGJared EggToken communication...

Comment

• Dakhunter
                        Dakhunter commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Either they have no idea of what's going on with the Android platform (that's why they are trying not to get involved in) or basically they don't give a 💩 about the community at all
                        My game on the tablet still crashes way too much. Once every 4 runs, sometimes from just opening up the chat or idling.
                        Come on guys, my tablet was perfectly fine before the "genius" update. Now, it performs like crap
                        PGJared, EggToken, CampusLifer, Echo,

Originally posted by sovereignty View Post
                      Please excuse this post if I missed something somewhere.

So, by now most of us have seen the pop-ups and the email regarding some mysterious new Android update being prepared for and warning, only Android players, to make sure to get a Pocket ID...

I was expecting to find some pre-release notes in the Town Hall or somewhere in the forums. But there are none that I can find. If the update coming soon includes some big enough changes that PG is warning everyone to get a Pocket Gem account shouldn't we be made aware VERY SOON exactly what is going on? Obviously, PG, you're worried that there's a possibility for local data corruption resulting from this upcoming update. It's sure to say most players already have a Pocket Gems account but you're making darn sure everyone is warned this time.

Please enlighten us on what to be looking for. 🙂
                      EggToken PGJared
                      Unfortunately the pre-release notes aren't ready yet. As soon as we have those in our inbox they'll be turned into a post and submitted here. I can give an update on the PGID thing though:

The notice was sent out as there was a bug that might have made it into the release which could cause damage to a gamestate for Android players that didn't have a PGID. We believe this bug has been fixed, but we're trying to be cautious and make sure everyone on Android has a PGID just in case.

We still have a ways to go until the 3.5 release, so we're using that time to make sure the release is as smooth as possible.

Comment

thank you PGJared now could you someone please respond to the other posts about Android crashes and keyboard issues???

Comment

Working...
                        X