Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Activity on new members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activity on new members

Is there something wrong with the activity when new members join?
    I just had a level 28 with 92k medals for the week joining and he is on inactive. Doesn't seem possible..
    Leader of Va1kyries
    Creator of va1kyries.wixsite.com/wardragons

Weekly medals is broken, has been for a long time. Not eevery account has them all messed up, but a lot do.
    Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
    Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:
    How to Build YOUR Ultimate Breeding Path
    Red's Breeding Paths: Sapphire to Emerald

Rulith's Website:
    All Breeding Paths
    Red's Guide to Flying Hunters
    Dragon's, etc.

Social:
    Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
    Twitch

Comment

As far as I know Also the chat activity and number of times you log On counts for Total activity

what I Also see is that my own activity Goes down in pvp events, while it should go up
      so I am assuming even runs fo not count towards activity

Comment

Activity is based on different criterion... Numbers of attack, how active in team chat and so on... So maybe he's active but doesn't chat much in team chat hence with the inactive status...

Comment

Status is not the be all and end all - if he pulls his weight in events, helps ppl with xp runs, rss and does his wars thats what should matter.

Comment

• Dakhunter
            Dakhunter commented
            Editing a comment
            Totally agree.

If the player is inactive, this means that he is doing few attacks everyday. You might want to speak to that person and make up with chatting. Although that person still need to attack while chatting to get his activity status up.

Comment

I recently asked support:
            "The activity scale is based on the amount of sessions logged, the activeness of team chat, and the amount of attacks completed by the player. Someone could log in once every 20 minutes for only a minute and show as very active - or someone could log in once and play all day and show up as a low activity player."

People will also drop off the online list if they haven't said anything in chat after a while. I've seen it happen repeatedly to a player who doesn't chat much but chains a huge number of attacks.
            [ITIL isn't my IGN]
            XP Calculator, Days to Level, XP Lookup, Evo Stone Level Lookup

Comment

• kenshiki
              kenshiki commented
              Editing a comment
              I think they are still online, it just takes a while to see it in-game. I see myself being offline on my profile for quite awhile now. but i think it shouldn't affect your activity status except make your team think that you are offline.

• vin28
              vin28 commented
              Editing a comment
              Its good that the game crashes often to make you login again then 😅

My activity always goes down during major events when I switch from accomplishing normal attacks to PvP attacks.
            The Unruly M👀SE

Comment

Thanks for all answers. I feel that maby I was not clear enough.
              To clarifu:
              I know that activity drops during PvP.. I know the requirements for status.
              What I want to know is if there is something wrong when ppl join.
              The new member was the latest example but 95% that joins us are inactive. What I want to know is if they are inactive or if there is something wrong with the activity when joi
              Leader of Va1kyries
              Creator of va1kyries.wixsite.com/wardragons

Comment

Why can we not get some simple weekly stats on all players
                Number of runs made (game activity)
                number of chat messages (social aspect )
                number of medals earned (its already tracked, just need to fix the code)

Comment

Working...
                X