Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Missing a mega coin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing a mega coin

You gave me a mega coin because I had a great Valor and then you gave everyone a free one. So I should have two. It's only showing that I have one. So where is my other one?

Echo EggToken PGJared CampusLifer

Comment

Screenshot the one in your inventory and send in a help ticket. Happened to me too and they gave me he second one within a couple hours. Note that when they do you will the get the screen that you are required to reset ... almost made me miss a back up on a mega attack :/

Comment

You'll have to submit a ticket. Without knowing your IGN or being able to search your account it's completely impossible to know what happened or sort anything out.

Comment

PGJared this seems to be a constant. Same issue here and I've heard many others with this same issue.

we haven't submitted ticket because normally this sort of thing is brought up and fixed to all affected. Now your saying we need to all send in support tickets?

Comment

• PGJared
            PGJared commented
            Editing a comment
            I want to verify the issue so I can get a bigger fix looked into. If I go to the team without at least doing due diligence it's way harder to get things done.

• YellowMonkey
            YellowMonkey commented
            Editing a comment
            Support took care of mine. Even slivered it using Huggin the express delivery dragon.

can you even see great valors if you had any? they dont appear anywhere i think

Comment

Basically, if you THINK you had a Great Valor and THINK you didn't get a coin for it (or them if you think you had more than 1), yeah, you have to send in a support ticket. Be nice, not all bitchy, and they usually will take a quick look and give you what is owed.
            Personally, I think the support ticket team has improved a LOT lately, for the most part, and they are usually extremely helpful, if you go about it in a nice way (not all bitchy, demanding compensation and whatnot).
            You have to do the same thing (STILL) to find out what stones you have for past season's divines......too.

Comment

there should be a way to see all these items i think, including the stones a simple inventory somewhere on the avatar screen or anything. as long as you can check what you have in stock.

Comment

• MrJonesy
                MrJonesy commented
                Editing a comment
                Yup, there "should" be, but there isn't. So you make do with what you got. Eventually, if enough PG employees time is taken up answering how many stones I have for x dragon, how many energybpacks do I have, how many xxxinsertsomethingherexxx I have - maybe they will add a master inventory screen......
            Working...
            X