Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

App Keep Crashing on My Android Phone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Feedback after update*:
    Pro:
    - Game crashes less often than in the 3.40 (or maybe cause I don't leave the game run long enough.
    - Keyboard takes less time to pop up now.

Con:
    - Armory cant be accessed. The loading wont stop even to claim a free bronze.
    - Joining attack/defense is still slow as before

Comment

If you don't click on the actual chest graphic but instead slightly to the right of it, it will open the event page and you can click the tab to access the armory. The issue needs to be fixed but at least you can access the event area.

Comment

• ITIL
        ITIL commented
        Editing a comment

Summer Season is almost over. Still many wanting to know if Android users will receive an apology compensation for severe hindering of summer season progress due to bugs introduced by PG this season causing unacceptable frequency of app crashes.

Thank you

​​​​​​​ PGJared CampusLifer EggToken

Comment

• PodunkPrincess
        PodunkPrincess commented
        Editing a comment
        This event alone I've lost 200 energy and around 20 siege. It's hindered my progress 4x+ at minimum.

Not even sure it's worth continuing to play as everything in game keeps going up in value and my play ability keeps going down.

We want to know if it's even worth it to keep playing? The community needs answers.

And as a community we need to band together and petition for fixes before new content or we quit.

PG is so worried about lining their pockets right? Ios and Android is about 50/50 I'd assume, so how hard would that hit them if we all quit and move onto a new, more "compatible" game.
      Check out my amateur photo and video editing on Facebook at Podunk Princess Productions.

IGN: PodunkPrincess of team WiccansofNight

Comment

Still know reply from PG? How sad...
        Check out my amateur photo and video editing on Facebook at Podunk Princess Productions.

Comment

So you decided to add more features, PG, but you still can't fix an ongoing problem of over 4 to 5 months??? Very sad. Couldn't even fix the most annoying keyboard problem!!!

Comment

The last update introduced new bugs that now cause my game to crash more, even though I had started working around the resolution bugs by setting my display to FHD and wasn't crashing as much anymore!

When will we get compensated for this nonsense, PG??? And when will you fix it instead of adding new things just to line your pockets? I, for one, will not even be using dragon riders because it will probably require me to pay money for it if I still want to progress on season dragons like I want to. I have lost faith in you since you decide to add things instead of fixing what you already had.

Comment

Yup, still crashing here.

O! And suddenly my Dodo guardian is dying?

Comment

• Dakhunter
                Dakhunter commented
                Editing a comment
                Dodo guardian dies because you have a summoned minion before. It's a known bug and no response from PG for when they will fix it

• PodunkPrincess
                PodunkPrincess commented
                Editing a comment
                Mine just started doing it though. Pretty irritating.

• Dakhunter
                Dakhunter commented
                Editing a comment
                It's been there since the beginning of last season 😂🤣
            Working...
            X