• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Runic Chests, hefty price!

Seriously?

2k rubies for One Chest?

10k rubies for 10?

Someone please let me know if you fall for this and if it was worth it to you. I think I'll hang on to my rubies.
    What, me worry?

there you go
    http://wardragons.pocketgems.com/for...chests-rip-off

Comment

Complete ripoff. Might as well just put a button ingame that says "Dump your extra rubies here for nothing"

Comment

Trust me.. wouldn't be worth it for 5k rubies.. that's how bad it is

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainC View Post
          Seriously?

2k rubies for One Chest?

10k rubies for 10?

Someone please let me know if you fall for this and if it was worth it to you. I think I'll hang on to my rubies.
          Please keep it constructive, thanks.

Comment

• gaza8143
            gaza8143 commented
            Editing a comment
            To be fair when I first saw the product offering I burst out laughing. The price point for the chest seemed comical for the contents.

I think you should take his feedback on board that this offering does not represent value for the majority of players.

• Mechengg
            Mechengg commented
            Editing a comment
            Gaza, to be honest you are the last one commenting on this thread.

Three Times.

Can we just get this one closed/forget about it and focus on the other one with the pictures?

Could we amalgamate all the threads into one please? This gets really out of hand really quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Mechengg View Post
            Could we amalgamate all the threads into one please? This gets really out of hand really quickly
            I agree , we should use the one at generel discussion, at least there are screenshots aswell

Here with screenshots of examples : http://wardragons.pocketgems.com/for...21-rune-chests

Comment

As a player that spends 200 USD a week ( low/medium) spender this price point is too high for me. For context I generally finish events in the 500 -1500 range.

For me the opportunity cost is 25 gold chests. I am going to chose 25 gold chest every day of the week.

Comment

5k runies is probably appropriate and I dont even think I would spend that. We bench dragons every other month so 10k for a rune on a benched dragon we cant ever take off and re use? Seems excessive.

The right thing to do would of been leave silver chests as is and improve the drops to make up for 2 years of poor drops.

Comment

Closing this up, there are other "more constructive" threads that cover this topic.
                  What, me worry?

Comment

Working...
                  X