No announcement yet.

Thunder storm distance nerf or blue shield range increase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see sage much anymore, and never in war.

That being said, I believe since they began adding blue attack spells instead of blue only being shield types, blue mages should have a protection aura around them like red mages do. I launch a chain lightning at a tower under the umbrella of a red mage, the spell bounces off. If i shoot a thunderstorm, the lightning bolt should bounce off a tower adjacent to a blue mage, not successfully hit it.

Or just make the spell white and be done with it. Wouldn't change much being white since it is mostly used like one anyway.

Comment

To work like any other blue spell what really should be done:

Dragon not in range of blue mage tower casts the spell. Dragon must destroy any blue mage tower before flying within range of tower or spell is cancelled. When spell cancels no more lightning bolts fall even if the spell barely begun it's cycle.

Comment

• Owlrager
        Owlrager commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree. Ts is fine. Blue mage range is fine. Im good with nothing being changed but if they do, just make it so ts stops once the drag flies into range of a blue. Same way they did for vamp not long ago.

Please don't encourage PG to nerf another divine...
      There are enough things that really need to be fixed without focusing on this.

Comment

Sounds to me like vast majority of folks aren't asking for any changes. πŸ€“

Comment

• Texreb
          Texreb commented
          Editing a comment
          Only the ones that are abusers of the TS or that are afraid pg will mess up the dragons power instead of just fixing the small issue

PGJared will this ever be addressed?

Comment

I agree tbh it has to change it's a major flaw glitch exploit call it what you will in the game it's a blue spell that is being cast with the blue Mage stood right at the front of an island like it's not there the area of affect of the blue Mage should be extended so if placed at the front of an island it reaches to the end of the last one so it has to be taken out before any blue spells can be cast there are white spells in game we have no defence for never mind blue ones that you can't build a defence for

Comment

PGJared

Comment

Originally posted by Texreb View Post
              blue mages are useless versus thunderstorm

i have blue mages at start of island and people still can use thunderstorm.. what is the point of the blue mage if you can't stop them from using blue spells like thunder storm?

i would either recommend:
              1. Shortening the length need to use thunderstorm
              2. Lengthening the range blue mages cover
              I think you don't have sage and you're pissed about it

Comment

• Texreb
                Texreb commented
                Editing a comment
                I have all divine dragons since I started, first one was sig for me..

I'm a defender and love defending.. you don't get much for defending in the first place so it would be nice for all defense towers to atleast work properly

Am I still against the "sweet spot" casting of Thunderstorm? Yes, and I have been since the spell first came out on Caladbolg.

For all you who are sick of button mashers just spamming thunderstorm, put up a rage drain island. If you have a short base (like all you non-whales should have), just put 2-4 low level mage towers the island before your base. Fixes the natural thunderstorm issue pretty well usually.
              Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
              Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:
              How to Build YOUR Ultimate Breeding Path
              Red's Breeding Paths: Sapphire to Emerald

Rulith's Website:
              All Breeding Paths
              Red's Guide to Flying Hunters
              Dragon's, etc.

Social:
              Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
              Twitch

Comment

• Texreb
                Texreb commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol red.. what did you tell me to do last stream I was in, put a rage drain island

• TheRedDelilah
                TheRedDelilah commented
                Editing a comment
                ☺️ and is it working, Texreb?

• Owlrager
                Owlrager commented
                Editing a comment
                What is this sorcery you speak of...

Yeah but still 😝😝😝

Comment

PGJared

Comment

CampusLifer PGJared Still no response from pg

Comment

It's obvious their avoiding this thread and with good reason.... I hate the exploit myself as i don't have the dragon and still think he's a piece a shit but that's another convo all in all it's not like the dragon can't be stopped I've dropped his ass like a stripper on a well built base build ya blues and spam hammer the hell outta him

Comment

See this thread regarding my ability to give feedback on dragons & spells: http://wardragons.pocketgems.com/for...-communication

Comment

• Texreb
                        Texreb commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Was just trying to get some type of response.. thanks CampusLifer
                    Working...
                    X