Towers under construction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Towers under construction

It's just me or anyone can see the towers under construction In the bases you are attacking?

Echo

You're not the only one, I've seen two bases so far (haven't done much out of the event attacks) and have screen shots of both.

Comment

Yeah yesterday i hit a base where this happened. Tower was under construction and thus not active but was still part of the base and had to be destroyed. New feature maybe?
      _____________๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ”ช_____________

Comment

It's a nice utility for rage build up right now. It doesn't attack you but slows you down

Not that I'd ever take advantage of that

Comment

It's a known glitch that some towers on upgrade show to attackers.
          get your teammates to check your base.
          i was told by support to, island by islands, put all towers in storage then out again.
          so far it's been enough to use an active tower to move the upgrading one to another location then for that active tower just store it and bring it out again

Comment

• Sam DragonLover
            Sam DragonLover commented
            Editing a comment
            The workaround from support no longer works.
            There is no way to hide towers under construction, even though the game advertises that they are invisible to attackers

Whilst seeing towers under construction is known to happen, I agree with Matcava that it's showing far more regularly. Nearly every run I'm seeing 2-4 towers under construction.

Comment

• defpolak
            defpolak commented
            Editing a comment
            I see them all the time since yesterday. Have never seen one before then.

• xxCLAYxx
            xxCLAYxx commented
            Editing a comment
            same here. I saw them almost every time when attacking and even saw my own when defending my own base.

I like it too... makes more sense

Comment

• defpolak
            defpolak commented
            Editing a comment
            You lose two defensive spots as you will have to upgrade at the end in lieu of on the opening empty island. I get it makes sense but why the change?

those spots will give attackers time to stall and regen rage. I think this should be fixed asap PGJared , EggToken

Comment

• Sam DragonLover
            Sam DragonLover commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree.
            The game should function as promised.

I see them too.

Comment

Makes sense to me. Why should they be removed when being upgraded ? They should stay and be non-functional as they are now. Resembles the normal way of building things.

Comment

• Sandberg74
              Sandberg74 commented
              Editing a comment
              You can just move them to the start of you base when they are under construction.

• Mechengg
              Mechengg commented
              Editing a comment
              To elaborate, put a random tower where you want the "in construction" tower to end up, then simply swap that tower with the one in construction. Then store the random tower if required.

Simple to swap even under way

• Thatguy472
              Thatguy472 commented
              Editing a comment
              I am a general contractor and when I build things/ do remodels. I always place my buildings off to the side and they become invisible. Not sure what you are trying to say here...

I just hate when midway through a year, all of a sudden they don't become invisible anymore and all the people passing by can see them.

Same.

Comment

Towers under contstruction are visible in ATTACKS and DEFENSE.

tbh I donยดt wanna discuss if it makes sense or not - there are lots of pros and cons for both.
              What sucks is that this happened unannounced and this simply sucks!

Either it is a really bad communication policy or itยดs a sideeffect (thus called BUG) of some recent changes. Either way, both things quiet disappointing

Comment

• McCawesome
                McCawesome commented
                Editing a comment
                Blame the beta update ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yep. I see towers under construction in many of the bases I attack. Just started during this event.

Comment

EggToken Echo PGJared CampusLifer

can we get an answer if this was meant to be or a glitch in the game?

Comment

I'd love it if this was a standard feature. It would put a bit of strategy into where you built your towers and you could see what a player was building/up to when scouting.

Comment

• Psa
                    Psa commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah could be good and if healing mark works on it makes you rethink there location on the base.
                Working...
                X