Num1Phat Ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Num1Phat Ideas

Rather than creating a separate thread for each idea, I'll just create a separate post within here. I had several, but have forgotten what many of them were. I apologize in advance if any or all of these have already been brought up.

Something to indicate if an attack is/was a Revenge Attack.

I can't count how many times stupid mini wars break out because people aren't keeping track, or forget who started what.
    Last edited by NUM1PHAT; 06-22-2017, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• NUM1PHAT
      NUM1PHAT commented
      Editing a comment
      And on this one, it's really I'm all about "turn about is fair play". If I attack someone and they revenge, cool. I'm not the type to re-attack them. Though, it occasionally happens because I genuinely lost track of who I've attacked.

On the other side, if I revenge attack, and that person hits me back, you better believe I'm going back at them. And then a bout ensues that usually ends with them running to their leaders crying about how I am spam attacking them for no reason, and their Leader sending me a messag, etc....

It may just be me, but I feel something like this would help temper those types of situations.

An "Online" icon in the War screen.

Pretty much every other window you open has the Online indicator. But not the Team War page. I'm sure my team isn't the only team that tries to strategize their War attacks, and need to know how many opposing team members are online in order to do so effectively. i.e. If they have 2 people online, we will launch 3 attacks, the 1st sucking in one maybe both defenders, the 2nd getting the other, and the 3rd is defender free. If I'm giving away War Attack tactics, so be it. But, it's a hassle to have to go to a completely different area of the game to figure this out and strategize. It's present in the game, just not in this window. Should be an easy addition.

Comment

• Brigitte25
      Brigitte25 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a very good idea on the online notification for war attacks.

Make the "Bonus Chest" that you get for opening 30 Gold Chests player selectable.

It takes considerable resources to open Gold Chests. Make the Bonus one a true reward. Let us select what we get. It's one every 12,000 Rubies. Not going to kill PG in any way, but gives the player some sort of satisfaction and real incentive to open 30 Chests. 9 times out of 10, the Bonus Chest is something you don't need or want.

Comment

• SuavGlav
      SuavGlav commented
      Editing a comment
      +1 to this

• SuavGlav
      SuavGlav commented
      Editing a comment
      +1 to this

# 4

Map View of your own base.

We can see both a Tactical View and a Map View of everyone else's base. I would like to have a Map View of my own base.

Comment

Ability to attack your own base.

I have wanted this capability for a long time but forgot about it. Credit Forrestt for this one as his post in "New look for towers and base editor" thread reminded me of it.

Runs against your own base wouldn't require your dragon to heal, provide any drops or xp. No benefit to the player except to test various base layouts against various dragons.

Comment

So your entire thread is copy/paste of other ideas you have seem out there eh? Lol

Everybody under the sun is creating their own "ideas" thread where they list off a few topics that are always constantly being bright up. We need a specific forum for these stupid requests, with a moderated post for "ideas" so duplicates can be caught or people can read current ideas and vote.

Basically what there used to be.

Because this shit is really really really getting out of hand

Comment

• NUM1PHAT
          NUM1PHAT commented
          Editing a comment
          No, or else I wouldn't have posted any of these, except for #5, because I legitimately had that idea months ago. (Sure, others may have had it years ago) And while any idea that I put in here very well may have been thought of and shared before, I have not seen yet. In fact, there was an idea in the "Obsidian..... Seriously" thread that I like. Not in here!

Prior to creating this post, I went through in-game support. THEY are the ones that directed me here, providing a link to to what you are saying once existed. And THAT is actually what prompted me to create an account here. Didn't know about this Forum until then.

Both this forum and the game itself need several things. Many of which are out of our controls. I've taken the steps that I feel were appropriate for what I have done. PG pointed me in this direction. When I found out that thread no longer existed, I inquired within the community about where to put such things. Was directed into this part of the forum. And as I continue to participate in the forums, I have yet to see someone contain all of their ideas to 1 post. I'm at least doing that. I could very easily create a new thread for each idea. And to be honest, I normally wouldn't even be replying to this particular attack, I would just start doing that to get on your nerves. I didn't because it appeared as though you are one of those Forum members that is respected and has been around awhile. These type of comments.... DON'T CAAAARRRRREEEEE!!!!!!!!

It's quite obvious at this point that you and a few others have an issue with me. That's cool. I'm a big boy. LoL. But if this is truly how you feel about these types of things, then why are you even in a thread entitled, "Num1Phat Ideas"? And posting none the less. THAT, GodofNoobz, is TROLLING!

WTF is wrong with "your guy's" reading comprehension? Seriously? And your "greater than thou" attitudes? This is a Forum. Peoples ideas are not stupid to all, or else they wouldn't even be bringing it up. There was a public forum for these types of things that were taken away. It would be nice if there was something like what you stated, but there isn't. If you have an issue with that, take it up with PG directly. You don't need to spam this type of comment throughout everyones "Idea" posts.

Whether or not these have been thought of before, I think they would be awesome to have. #1 I personally couldnt care less about, but Im sure plenty of folks would like it. The rest I would use a lot.
        _____________🗡🐥🔪_____________

Comment

Indicator for Dragons flying in an attack.

Something like small circles underneath the Flames earned area that fill up as Dragons fly. Like if I'm attacking and 2 people join, there will be 5 little circles with the 1st one flashing while I'm flying. If I die, and it goes to the first add-on player, the 1st circle would be filled with the 2nd flashing, and so on.

At times when I'm doing XP runs, I sometimes lose track of if I'm on my 2nd dragon or still on my 1st. Just a nice to have.

Comment

• NUM1PHAT
            NUM1PHAT commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I know that's there. It's more for if I'm on my 2nd Dragon and I forget, I have some sort of indicator while flying so I know whether or not to finish off the base to max my XP. Really a convenience issue. I know, pay more attention and don't forget. LoL

I suppose I could always just not finish off the base, get to the selection screen and then quit out if I'm where I need to be. hmm, doable.

• Mechengg
            Mechengg commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol if you can forget which dragon you are on then what makes you think that you will remember to swap instead of kill the main base?

• NUM1PHAT
            NUM1PHAT commented
            Editing a comment
            LoL, I do that more than I'd like to admit. LoL
        Working...
        X