Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

No access for new forum members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No access for new forum members

To EggToken , PGJared and all the other admins,

I hear more and more people would like to give feedback on the forums but do not get forum access even after many many days of waiting time.
    Please look into this, I remember when I joined this forum it took several days and I didn't even get a registration mail.

In the meantime, could you please unlock forum access for a friend of mine: Hogey .

Thank you.
    MareZ ~ lvl20X ~ Garnet Tier Dragons

Important Threads to find everything you need

Yep many players have signed up but can only read and not post

Comment

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Comment

• MareZ
        MareZ commented
        Editing a comment
        Hah! Glad it worked, welcome to the forums
        Hope they will speed up this process for everyone else aswell.

EggToken PGJared here is another one who contacted me ingame to get his/her forum account approved and unlocked to be able to post:
      ScorpionXP

Oh and one more who apparantly is waiting for 4 weeks to be approved:
      Lutrus (EDIT: approved)
      Last edited by MareZ; 06-15-2017, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Seems like there are countless players that are not allowed to post after creating their account, please look into this!

Here is another one who asked for help ingame, please approve him and all the others so voices aren't unheard:

Maldon

Comment

bro, you gonna be the forum access super mod LMAO, I think I mean in a line group with you LMAO

Comment

• MareZ
            MareZ commented
            Editing a comment
            lol yeah seems like it, I started something here... did it for a friend, now I get up to 3 messages a day ingame of people that can't post on the forums for months and they are just being ignored.
            Yeah I'm in a few groups, but can't keep up with the big 300 people groups lol

EggToken PGJared CampusLifer sorry for tagging you but I receive more and more ingame messages about players that did not get posting rights on the forums for months.

Let's help them to get approved and hear their feedback aswell:
          Sparky
          jonesn816
          Fenris

Comment

Same for QueenAnarchy
            [ITIL isn't my IGN]
            XP Calculator, Days to Level, XP Lookup, Evo Stone Level Lookup

Comment

A few more:
              Wike2.0
              NUM1PHAT
              VirNinja
              Madlax72
              Thraxas
              Last edited by MareZ; 06-15-2017, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Some more:

@spinxo
                Ianlechef
                Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
                Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:
                How to Build YOUR Ultimate Breeding Path
                Red's Breeding Paths: Sapphire to Emerald

Rulith's Website:
                All Breeding Paths
                Red's Guide to Flying Hunters
                Dragon's, etc.

Social:
                Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
                Twitch

Comment

Regarding this issue! Get them to message support with email and forum name!

I did that and was "unlocked" within 48 hrs (still long but better than never)

Happened to me too! Fastest way I know of sorting it out!

Comment

• Wike2.0
                    Wike2.0 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is the way to do it. In game help worked.

• Hogey
                    Hogey commented
                    Editing a comment
                    this is what i did. MareZ made this post, but i also messaged support in game. I'm not sure which one was more effective, but i did get a message back from support where they told me i had been approved

• Offendead
                    Offendead commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is also what I had to do as well. I also never received an email letting me know I had write access but it did happen within a few days.

Originally posted by Ohotastic View Post
                  Regarding this issue! Get them to message support with email and forum name!

I did that and was "unlocked" within 48 hrs (still long but better than never)

Happened to me too! Fastest way I know of sorting it out!
                  Most of the players that contacted me to post their name in here went through months of waiting time and several support tickets with no help, claiming that this post gave them hope that there might be another way to get approved on the forums.
                  This is very sad, not only for the players and the support team, but also that we don't get any fresh blood into the forums and feedback feels very weak this way.
                  EggToken PGJared and CampusLifer have been online so it would be nice to see a reply. The whole point of a forum only works if everyone can give feedback.

Comment

• Lutrus
                    Lutrus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Just contacted support and they said I'm good to go on the forums now. After 4 weeks *stretch* freeeeedom!!!

• Ohotastic
                    Ohotastic commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well I only tried to help and it worked just fine for me. I went via the main PG page though under inquiries etc.

Not even sure that I did it the normal way? They replied fast, polite and as said within 48 hours (mainly due to me not checking my emails frequently) I got unlocked.

But yes I agree, this shouldn't be the way to go when you register in a simple forum

• MareZ
                    MareZ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congrats Lutrus and welcome to the forums, glad it worked for you!
                    Many others didn't have any luck with the support so far.

Hi. As far as I know I don't have the forum privilege settings necessary to admit new members. I've looked through my settings panel and I don't see any buttons allowing me to do that.

Comment

• MareZ
                    MareZ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Would you be so kind and inform your fellow forum admins to help all these players?
                    Thank you.

Thank you for helping out MareZ . I contacted in game support and they was able to solve the issue for me. No response from the forum support though. So i recommend anyone else that has this issue to contact support via the game.

Comment

• MareZ
                    MareZ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Great! Welcome to the forums

Wike is here! Seriously, anyone reading this that can't post you need to put the request in through the game help. Not here.

Comment

Working...
                  X