Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Flak-cannon supershot range bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flak-cannon supershot range bug

My cloak hunters often been super-shotted by flak cannon even I already cloak pass it.
    Not sure whether I am the only one met this problem. But seems to me that Flak-cannon can fire supershot to dragons on the whole map after the dragon passed the tower.

How to trigger it:
    (1) Flak-cannon is charged with supershot before the dragon fall into its range.
    (2) Dragon cloak pass the flak-cannon before fall into its range.
    Then flak-cannon can supershot and stun the dragon when the dragon re-appear. Even the dragon already reach the next island.

PGJared I don't think the tower should work that way, if it is a problem to all players, please fix it~ Great thanks

Oh sweet! I guess I didn't waste my wood and shards building one of those after all!

Comment

I have seen lightning towers super shot backwards 2 islands before when following a teammate. I just chalked it up to another bug that PG has no intention on fixing but they will update and create new bugs.

Comment

Working...
      X