Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Tarand double Explosion not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if this is fixed in the 3.2 update released today? Rejuvenate is now working. But what about double blast and explosive shield? Many thanks.

Comment

• War fan
      War fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Been reported in another post that they are still NOT working.

Don't think it's been fixed, not had a double blast since update anyway

Comment

It's not fixed.
      I would really like to have a comment from a pg employee about why does it take soooo long to fix a function that was once working fine.

Comment

• CooolAid
        CooolAid commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm pretty sure eggtoken has given up on this topic and has no eta on fix

EggToken
      could you please make a clarifying post to this topic?
      you see that the people are worrying a lot.

Comment

• Marvin Lamb
        Marvin Lamb commented
        Editing a comment
        I am not worried about it. I figure it is just PG's way of telling me to stop spending money on divine dragons as they will screw them over in the future.

• CooolAid
        CooolAid commented
        Editing a comment
        Idk why they are dragging there feet on this fix....

EggToken still nothing? When will this be rectified?

Comment

EggToken I think the community has been way more than patient. It has now been 9 weeks today since this was broken. No response from PG in the past 2 weeks. Inexcusable behavior. My patience is depleted. The rune for this was in Tarand's branch (purchased with Tarand) and we were told that it would work for him and it did, so others purchased it. Now you broke it and refuse to fix it. This is a pattern of decreasing the value of previously purchased dragons so that people will need to purchase more. This is unethical business practice. You have been given more than enough time to repair, (much less respond.) Forwarding this thread with other pertinent information to Apple. I encourage others to do the same.

Comment

EggToken PGJared need a response on this thread please!

Comment

EggTokenPGJared ,
            how can you ignore this thread from the players of your game, the actives of your community and the customers of your company?

Comment

This is the response we got from Support today.

"Indeed the Double Blast runes worked for Tarand for a while. Unfortunately, runes no longer affect white spells. As white spells are already immune to Red/Blue Mage towers (Tarand's explosive shield is a white spell), runes no longer add effect on them to balance the gameplay.

I can remove the runes for you, but please note that we're doing this as a one-time gesture and we can only remove the runes that are affected by the issue. Kindly confirm the runes you'd like removed and we'll take it from there."

Only rune that currently works on white spells is Ice Shock. It seems a lot of event runes are useless if dragon has the white spell since they can't be equipped on the dragon and function. I am not sure why include runes that cannot be used with the event dragon.

Comment

This is nonsense....Sage and Tarand are both event dragons, which many decided to get because of boat double blast tune gave them....without sage and tarand, we are limited to Kaju, who is obsolete at my level.... we need to be compensated for runes that we're supposed to come with tarand.

Comment

If true then once again PG have removed function from a product that many people PAID FOR.

How much more of this before enough people stop spending to make them realise they cannot continue in this way. I for one am not buying a single solitary sigil this season, I've got enough energy and IF to get me through to Fall season without spending, and if my normal dragon progress has to slow dramatically due to lack of tokens then so be it.

Comment

• Marvin Lamb
                    Marvin Lamb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh i stopped spending a while ago. No reason to analyze something, decide its good, and then have its functionality taking away. I can not say I'll never spend another dime, but it is unlikely when i am treated with this sort of disrespectful and disregard.

10 weeks and still no compensation. And i can not even remove the rune for different one as then i will not get compensation.
                    Last edited by Marvin Lamb; 06-09-2017, 04:58 AM.

And what about all the shield runes we put on sage?
                  and the millions of rune dust used to max all those runes?

Comment

• ITIL
                    ITIL commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Screenshot the runes on the dragon(s) for your own records, then contact support to unequip the runes from your dragon(s) and check vs the screenshots.

EggToken this isn't just going to go away and be forgotten about. The longer you take to sort this out, the more angry people will get. When you have spent money to get a product you will not accept it's been taken away from you without your permission.

Comment

Still broken and still being ignored

Comment

Hello PG. Time to post something here.

Comment

Working...
                      X