Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death Gaze is broken, completely, if you have an assister or are following someone in a battle (if there is more than one person in the battle).
    On the player's screen that uses Death Gaze, it shows the tower destroyed and % destroyed increases accordingly. On anyone else's screen that is in the battle, the tower's health bar turns completely gray and the % destroyed does not increase. To add to the problem, the game completely crashes for whoever did not use death gaze, if the person who used death gaze finishes the battle. If whoever used death gaze does not finish the battle and someone else attacks, the person who used death gaze crashes.
    Yeah, I know, annoying as hell and complicated. DONT USE DEATH GAZE IF THERE IS ANYONE ELSE IN THE BATTLE......

Comment

Originally posted by Mizku View Post
      Thunderstorm, being able to cast on the long island even when the first tower is blue mage. Thunderstorm is a blue spell, blue mage should disable the ability to cast such spells..
      if you use the t storm rt as your dragon lines up with the island you can beat the blue mage tower to the punch , I do it all the time ; you just have to time it rt .

Comment

• Mechengg
        Mechengg commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes that is the problem to be honest. That shouldn't be allowed if a blue mage is at the front position on the island. All players do now is spam hit the thunderstorm button until it works and flying like that is cheap and takes zero skill.

• Aurino526
        Aurino526 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with Mechengg's comment. I think TS should not be able to be used when there is blue mage at the most front of an island, or at least it should be stopped when the dragon is at that blue mage's attack range. It is ridiculous, even red spells such as chain lightning and fireball are stopped/can't penetrate red mage's effect area. Some more, players usually spam TS to destroy towers out of range. E.g. on the long middle island, they could simply tap that TS on a Sage and the towers at the back of the rear island would be destroyed without even have a chance to hit the dragon by just one bit EggToken PGJared

Major bug found during this new blackbloods event: Summon warrior doesn't attack farms. At all. It just sits there, no attack, whatsoever, even if the farm is right there in front of it.

Comment

• DirtBanga
        DirtBanga commented
        Editing a comment
        Confirmed, I've noticed this also

• MareZ
        MareZ commented
        Editing a comment
        Same for me.

Urm, I found a spelling error on the glyph prize on Drakius' divine dragon path. It says "Legendary Cannon Frenzy" Glyph but the detail says it is to be equipped in a dragon. That is supposed to be a building rune, isn't it? Which one is correct? Please kindly clarify EggToken PGJared
      Please tell me it is defense glyph because it really was part of my decision making (and I'm sure others') in deciding which path I would take. Thank you. Regards.

Comment

• ITIL
        ITIL commented
        Editing a comment
        dragontamer confirmed it here (building rune): http://wardragons.pocketgems.com/for...878#post132878

• Mechengg
        Mechengg commented
        Editing a comment
        ^^Forum searcher extrordinaire. Guess i don't have to post my GIF image again :'D

• Aurino526
        Aurino526 commented
        Editing a comment
        Mechengg Actually I read one of your posts somewhere else before deciding on Drakius. You mentioned that Vampiric Touch is worth much after the buff, and essentially cost only 2 rage for 48% HP sudden boost if you could just destroy 3 towers (and use the VT spell when those towers are nearly ruined). I havent reach high level Drakius though. I think it will be more potent when it has high damage/power to soak damage while destroying tower for HP boost faster with higher attack.

Ok lads and ladies ,
      basically the game coders have already given us the tools we need to deal with the thunder strike spell .
      Place your towers in the front , and just inside the turn radi of the dragon . This way the dragon can't " see " the tower before the tower can " see " it .

Comment

• Matcava
        Matcava commented
        Editing a comment
        Marez don't change the subject ... send me my rubies!

• MareZ
        MareZ commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh don't worry, I picked the amount with caution.
        I'll just attack him and fail and he will have his 3 rubies awarded

• Mechengg
        Mechengg commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahaha that means you will just have to post his in game name so i can donate as well :P

Crystalline shield timer now counting down twice. Basically destroys snowdrop as a viable dragon.

Comment

• MareZ
        MareZ commented
        Editing a comment
        They will fix it hopefully in the update in the next few hours.
        See the most recent threads, this here is old and was only for the update 3.0
    Working...
    X