Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

3.0 Spell Fixes Feedback and Bugs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0 Spell Fixes Feedback and Bugs

Please let us know what you think of the spell fixes released in v3.00. If you encounter any new spell bugs, please also let us know here. We are continuing to work on fixing and improving the spells in War Dragons, so any feedback is appreciated.

New Report:

Crystalline Shield: When shield is up, healing from healing mark is reduced by ~50%. Is this supposed to work like this? It appears that the shield "blocks" both the incoming beam damage as well as any healing applied.

I will delete this comment if this is the intent of the spell combination.

Comment

Really appreciate the hard work your team has done, PGJared

New report:

I also want to report that when I use Rising Phoenix right before approaching an island that contains Blue Mage, the Phoenix would fail but my Sigurd would run very fast as if it was using Evasion spell. Please kindly check on this.

Btw, anyone who has experienced similar problem as any comment posted here please press the 'like' button as a way to confirm each of our bug claim.
      Last edited by Aurino526; 04-03-2017, 07:20 PM. Reason: Adding 'new report' word for easy spotting

Comment

• Oldmandragon
        Oldmandragon commented
        Editing a comment
        This has been an on and off glitch for some time. I think shenanigans and I first reported this back with Vulcan and rising Phoenix.
        They fix it, it breaks again.

• Dakhunter
        Dakhunter commented
        Editing a comment
        haven't occurred to me yet. But there was a bug when Sigurd moved really fast (without blue mage), and returned to normal pace when the spell was activated again.
        And Rising Phoenix still makes your dragon invisible after so many fixes

• Aurino526
        Aurino526 commented
        Editing a comment
        The invisible Sigurd so far only occured to me whenever I pressed the Phoenix slightly late that visually my Sigurd has died (its body dropped).

Originally posted by PGJared View Post
      Please let us know what you think of the spell fixes released in v3.00. If you encounter any new spell bugs, please also let us know here. We are continuing to work on fixing and improving the spells in War Dragons, so any feedback is appreciated.
      Any chance you could let us know what exactly was fixed?

Comment

Invincibility Shield
      Dragon becomes invincible briefly
      Rage Duration Color
      3 6s blue
      Nocturnal Fissure
      Opens a vortex that absorbs all damage from projectiles
      Rage Duration Color
      3 4s blue
      what the reason for existing of Nocturnal fissure on dragons (except Apophet)? less duration, no runes. is that new spell realy better than old? if not, why then it goes after Invincibility and not before?
      Last edited by lynxesss; 04-04-2017, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Dakhunter
        Dakhunter commented
        Editing a comment
        Nocturnal Fissure is just a fancy Windwall. Only in Mythic dragons, the spell gives the ability to heal.

PGJared Southern cross doesn,t works properly..it restores health or rage only when the buidings are detroyed by the spell,but as description says it should works like northern lights,leaving health/rage marks. i also found that the maximum damage that southern cross and all others offensive spell is 1m hp so basically they can,t kill the high lvl towers unless you damage them before casting the spells.that basically makes southern cross totally unuseful against high lvl bases..we are supposed to use aquileas agains lvl 20 towers?

Comment

• wardragonslayne
        wardragonslayne commented
        Editing a comment
        Rarely it doesn't heal.. it works for me almost 100% of the time and I have yet to figure out exactly why it doesn't on rare occasions other than I have figured out it's always the first use in a battle.. maybe only even when it's the first spell cast. I will test more and post my findings.

• Pelu92
        Pelu92 commented
        Editing a comment
        i thought somethink like that,but i tested it on low lvl towers(destroyed immeditely)and it works 100% of time.when i try oh higher towers (1M plus health) the spell can't destroy them immedistely and no rage or healt are restored and no marks appears..and the spell should act like northrn lights leaving marks when it ends

Invert runes don't work properly, Nighshade is useless now

Comment

• PogTheWarrior
        PogTheWarrior commented
        Editing a comment
        The duration has been shortened. Additional runes don't seem to have an impact anymore. (Again?)

• MareZ
        MareZ commented
        Editing a comment
        I can confirm this.
        Nightshade's Invert compatibility with runes is broken AGAIN!
        Along with all the other runes from what others are reporting...
        Last edited by MareZ; 04-05-2017, 04:28 AM.

• runner08
        runner08 commented
        Editing a comment
        invert is so fast that has little chance to revert projectiles...NS TOTALLY useless due to this "change"/bug
        Last edited by runner08; 04-06-2017, 05:29 AM.

Thunderstorm, being able to cast on the long island even when the first tower is blue mage. Thunderstorm is a blue spell, blue mage should disable the ability to cast such spells..

Comment

Invert duration was reduced to 25% of what is was before the update.

PGJared Can you comment on this one? It was not on the patch notes.

Comment

• Dave0713
          Dave0713 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think its the spell itself but the runes. No runes or glyphs appear to be working right now. Thats why everyone's defense numbers dropped for their bases also.

• PogTheWarrior
          PogTheWarrior commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, THAT seems like a big "oops."

So let's see, all runes broken, no fixes at all to the events despite major glitches each week, severe lag/crashes, and no fixes or updates to the shitty food economy or token economy.

but hey AT LEAST WE GOT THE EMERALD DRAGONS THAT NO ONE ASKED FOR OR WANTED!!!!

I'm sorry did I make my opinion of how little pg cares about its customers or should the sarcasm be more obvious.

i forgot to add taking away sapphire backbreeds. Because god forbid people actually get to use the new content you shoved down our throats while it's actually new.
        Last edited by Rapsidy; 04-05-2017, 05:21 AM.

Comment

• PodunkPrincess
          PodunkPrincess commented
          Editing a comment
          Major lags? Bahaha. Mine loads to 99% and never finishes. Not sure how I'm expected to participate in the event.

• Trianna
          Trianna commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed. There needs to be more focus on fixing current content rather than pushing new content. Two people on my team have been rolled back to level 1 in as many weeks with all rubies, tokens, etc gone due to a glitch.

Supposedly token payouts will be increased...I hope so because Emerald will be very difficult for non-Diamond players the way the payouts are now.

I'd also like to see a solution for the Green research tier bottleneck.

Cloak is not working properly. We used to be able to avoid super shots fired from fire towers by cloaking, however now the towers see the dragon and the shots hit the dragon. Happens every time I fly at fire towers since I updated to newest version. Support insists that this is how it always worked but come on we all know it used to allow us to evade super shots.

Comment

• MareZ
          MareZ commented
          Editing a comment
          Cloak actually regularly fails to dodge even with other towers and even without supershots.

• XDragonizer
          XDragonizer commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, this has been on and off. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't; It sux when it doesn't.

• CaptainC
          CaptainC commented
          Editing a comment
          Come on now. We all know most of the support team doesn't play this game and as such has no clue at all about how things work or are supposed to work.

They remind me of when computer companies here moved their support offshore. They gave them a book of "if the customer says this, this is the question you ask next or answer you give" and they were clueless about how stuff really worked.

Before update Nightshade could solo a level 300 base I use, now after update I can barely get past the fist two islands! Invert is not working properly.

Same as others defense reduced by 7 million, another team member by 10 million.

Emerald dragons look cool, but I'm sure most players would rather have all the bugs fixed than new dragons.

Comment

I think it will be only fair if we could also report what we have experienced differently (what have been fixed). I want to report that now when I use Whalegnawer and use freeze it works properly (previously the towers were damaged but not freezed). Anybody experience this fix please press the 'like' button.

Comment

• Mechengg
            Mechengg commented
            Editing a comment
            Freeze & Frozen Tomb both work properly for me now

Have been locked out of the game now for 30 minutes, lots of lag prior to that once breed event started. Yes I have internet connection and it works fine ( otherwise, I would not be typing this), turned device back on/off, etc. Loading page will not load past 54%!

Comment

• PodunkPrincess
            PodunkPrincess commented
            Editing a comment
            Mine will make it to 99%. Similar to you, I obviously have eliminated outside issues or I wouldn't be HERE.

I request fixes of all broken spells and runes before ANY OTHER NEW CONTENT. Thanks for ignoring me (us).

Comment

• Zern
            Zern commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, invert needs to be rectified
        Working...
        X