Hunter pause in firing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter pause in firing

On the most recent build (2.90.1) , the UI occasionally ignores taps for a half second or so. It feels similar to running out of shots but doesn't recover as quickly and just feels "off" somehow.

While I've noticed this primarily with Hau, I think it is also hitting other hunters.

I've been experiencing this too!

Comment

Yes, it's making the normal precision of hunters very haphazard, have died in places I never used to on xp bases simply because of this problem, which definitely exists, but how on earth to prove its existence to support? :s

Comment

That's strange. I ran into what I considered an anomaly earlier that I wasn't quite sure how to describe.

This is it.

Comment

Is it possible we are all seeing this right after shooting sandstorm? Because I really dislike the delay between sanding a tower and being able to shoot again. Not sure if it's the same issue or not.

Comment

• Ksa
            Ksa commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think it is the same thing. *I also dislike that "feature" but I think this is different.

• TheRedDelilah
            TheRedDelilah commented
            Editing a comment
            I experience this a handful of times a day on dragons who don't have this ability.

• War fan
            War fan commented
            Editing a comment
            I've had it happen to nightshade many times. And all I'm doing is shots (crumble to dust not possible due to red mage being present).

And it's not running out of shots either-- I've looked at my shot bar and it's usually halfway or so when it happens.

PG, this one is a fairly big issue and I don't see it on the known issues list. Is it being looked at?

I should add, I think this goes beyond Hunters. Had a warrior do something similar earlier.
          Last edited by Ksa; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• EggToken
            EggToken commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry about that, I'll be updating the thread with the recently reported issues.

I haven't noticed this issue. Could it be that y'all have older devices or your memory is getting close to being full?
          x7DeadlyGoobsx

Comment

• TheRedDelilah
            TheRedDelilah commented
            Editing a comment
            iPad Air 2 with 24g free.

• Flames0
            Flames0 commented
            Editing a comment
            Huawei P9 Android, bags of RAM, processor speed and storage, also does it.

• Goober
            Goober commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok ok I got it 😂. I've been keeping an eye out for it as see if I can see if I can reproduce it.

I have also experienced this with Nightshade, Consurgens, and Snowdrop.

Comment

There is a small hesitation which is happening.
            It seems like the Hunter Dragons are unsure on whether or not they want to continue fighting.

Maybe they don't want to be War Dragons any more.
            Maybe they want to be Peace Dragons. ✌

Comment

• Oldmandragon
              Oldmandragon commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes. That's it exactly.
              They are tired of being hunters. They wish to become gatherers.

A few of my teammates and I have had this same issue for a long time. I'm not quite certain how long I have been experiencing it, but it has been longer than just the last couple updates. Nightshade is definitely the biggest culprit. In addition to him not being able to fire normal hunter shots, I have also noticed that I am unable to activate his Invert spell during those times. I haven't noticed it affecting the cloak/crumble, but that could be coincidental. It does happen to other hunters too, but NS is definitely afflicted the worst.

Comment

Just wanted to follow up on this issue. Is anyone still seeing this issue with hunters?

Comment

• Oldmandragon
                Oldmandragon commented
                Editing a comment
                Haven't played in three days, couldn't say?
                Are you still having this problem?
                Have you guys actually fixed anything?

Just following up.

• Oldmandragon
                Oldmandragon commented
                Editing a comment
                Ever think instead of asking us if it's fixed, that maybe fixing it, then letting us know, might be a better approach?

Yes. Sekhem

Comment

Yes. Particularly noticeable with Nightshade.

Comment

Oddly, I haven't noticed it recently. Maybe I'm just getting more tolerant.

Comment

Working...
                  X