Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Two simple requests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dravoz
    started a topic Two simple requests

Two simple requests

Two requests, neither I which I believe should require significant development effort.

1. Can we please have the 'swipe over targets' and 'tap buildings' popups disabled after a certain level, or a menu option to turn them off. After 5000 attacks I think I know how to attack and defend.

2. Can we get a total days available counter in the timers screen. Requested ages ago, and I believe acknowledged as doable.

• Dravoz
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for responding.

• CampusLifer
    replied
    No, I don't believe so. Not at this time.

Leave a comment:

• Dravoz
    replied
    EggToken CampusLifer are these being worked on?

Leave a comment:

• Dravoz
    commented on 's reply
    dragontamer maybe you can comment on this?

• SilentOne
    commented on 's reply
    Oh dear EggToken has the forum upgrade gone the same way as the 'No divine dragons this month, next month, the month after' promise?
    You've not only missed having it done before April, you also missed May and we're now moving through June.

• Dravoz
    commented on 's reply
    EggToken CampusLifer is this being worked on?

• EggToken
    commented on 's reply
    The Forum upgrade is awaiting a couple other things we're trying to work out, but it's on the way. The goal is to have it before April (and very likely sooner than that). I need to work on updating the megathread--I'm admittedly behind on that due to the long weekend and the flood of new topics since the change to it last week.

• Oldmandragon
    commented on 's reply
    http://wardragons.pocketgems.com/for...anning-players

Hopefully we are wrong.

• CaptainC
    commented on 's reply
    War fan I made the banner request, that's why it was easy for me to remember that exact one. It even made the top three one month but was not listed as such during the monthly announcements which upset some who voted for it.

• War fan
    commented on 's reply
    WAR: Either (A) not on their roadmap, or (B) diamond teams haven't complained (at least the heavy spenders), so why fix it (other tiers don't matter, I guess), or (C) "… not enough people have complained, only forum posters…".

• War fan
    commented on 's reply
    True, CaptainC.

And I don't recall that a different banner was one of the requests either.

Lots of bugs that are clearly easily fixable but aren't, and glitches/cheats are ignored (think war).

• CaptainC
    commented on 's reply
    Clearly my attempt at sarcasm was lost here. Not that I don't appreciate the banners and I do think they try. But there are so many major issues that still need attention.

• Oldmandragon
    replied
    When will the known issues thread be updated to reflect current issues?
    A good portion of those currently listed have been fixed and nothing new is listed at all.

Will the forum background pics ever be changed again or are we forever stuck with the fall "native" portrait background?

is the forum ever going to go through a software change that may create a more stable, reliable, and faster functioning experience?

Lastly, why isn't the worst known bug issues listed in that thread or even in the mega thread as top priority or at all for that matter? Why has PG decided to not respond at all to the war issues?

Leave a comment:

• EggToken
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the clarification, I've added it to the feedback megathread.
Working...
X