Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Two simple requests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two simple requests

Two requests, neither I which I believe should require significant development effort.

1. Can we please have the 'swipe over targets' and 'tap buildings' popups disabled after a certain level, or a menu option to turn them off. After 5000 attacks I think I know how to attack and defend.

2. Can we get a total days available counter in the timers screen. Requested ages ago, and I believe acknowledged as doable.

Hi. Thanks for the ideas. I actually don't understand what you're asking for #2 - can you please clarify?

Comment

Sorry, CampusLifer could have been worded better now that I look at it! I'm asking for a counter on the 'finish tower' screen that shows the total days worth of timers that are available. Something like the attached.

Comment

• EggToken
        EggToken commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the clarification, I've added it to the feedback megathread.

• Dravoz
        Dravoz commented
        Editing a comment
        EggToken CampusLifer is this being worked on?

• Dravoz
        Dravoz commented
        Editing a comment
        dragontamer maybe you can comment on this?

I 200% support number 2, knowing that will enable us to decide whether to use our remaining clocks or not, always run into situation that I thought I have enough but ended up missing 1 day or even a few hours, its frustrating, and please don't say we can calculate ourselves, we don't always have a calculator or excel sheet with us when we play.

Comment

• War fan
        War fan commented
        Editing a comment
        Also, when you have a ton of 1-mn or 3-mn speedups, you can't always convert them into days (well, you could, but it's tedious).

Warning, off topic.

You say say the player request thread is dead. But we finally got different colored banners for events which were requested there a couple of times. I think they try. Just not as fast as we would like most of the time.
      What, me worry?

Comment

• CaptainC
        CaptainC commented
        Editing a comment
        Clearly my attempt at sarcasm was lost here. Not that I don't appreciate the banners and I do think they try. But there are so many major issues that still need attention.

• War fan
        War fan commented
        Editing a comment
        True, CaptainC.

And I don't recall that a different banner was one of the requests either.

Lots of bugs that are clearly easily fixable but aren't, and glitches/cheats are ignored (think war).

• CaptainC
        CaptainC commented
        Editing a comment
        War fan I made the banner request, that's why it was easy for me to remember that exact one. It even made the top three one month but was not listed as such during the monthly announcements which upset some who voted for it.

When will the known issues thread be updated to reflect current issues?
      A good portion of those currently listed have been fixed and nothing new is listed at all.

Will the forum background pics ever be changed again or are we forever stuck with the fall "native" portrait background?

is the forum ever going to go through a software change that may create a more stable, reliable, and faster functioning experience?

Lastly, why isn't the worst known bug issues listed in that thread or even in the mega thread as top priority or at all for that matter? Why has PG decided to not respond at all to the war issues?

Comment

• Oldmandragon
        Oldmandragon commented
        Editing a comment

• EggToken
        EggToken commented
        Editing a comment
        The Forum upgrade is awaiting a couple other things we're trying to work out, but it's on the way. The goal is to have it before April (and very likely sooner than that). I need to work on updating the megathread--I'm admittedly behind on that due to the long weekend and the flood of new topics since the change to it last week.

• SilentOne
        SilentOne commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh dear EggToken has the forum upgrade gone the same way as the 'No divine dragons this month, next month, the month after' promise?
        You've not only missed having it done before April, you also missed May and we're now moving through June.

EggToken CampusLifer are these being worked on?

Comment

No, I don't believe so. Not at this time.

Comment

• Dravoz
          Dravoz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for responding.
      Working...
      X