No announcement yet.

crashing issue?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I am currently unable to load my game on either of my Android devices, sits on loading screen and eventually says Timeout Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-02-17-15-47-44-960x540.png
Views:	1
Size:	433.4 KB
ID:	113121 Connection Error please retry.
    It's not my wifi as I tried 4G too.
    Last edited by Flames0; 02-17-2017, 08:52 AM.

Comment

I've been getting slowdown in attacks, usually when I shoot a boat (the ones that drop 1 and 3 min timers). The game stops for a second, but it eventually gets going again.

Comment

Is the "Connection Timed Out" message showing up for everyone else who is experiencing crashes? Also, do you get kicked to the home screen when this happens? We're trying to narrow down a cause.

Comment

• LordKaiS
          LordKaiS commented
          Editing a comment
          EggToken, no, the game just crashes, no warning nothing, last maybe 2 seconds, and just crash over and over. it will freeze for a second and just crash

EggToken

In my case, once I'm allowed into the game (Android / Huawei P9) I actually have very few issues, an occasional 'you have no connection' when trying to load attack screen, the amusing part being that the chat works just fine, it's the attack part only.

But getting into the game has been getting more and more difficult over the past week, despite resetting my router, trying mobile data, trying other wifi elsewhere, reinstalling the game, rebooting phone.

Am in the UK in case location plays any part in this.

Comment

Ive been trying for 2 hours to login....it loads and the game starts for a few seconds, then freezes and boots me to home screen....50 times at least now.
          I can't even reach out to support through game cause it won't stay loaded long enuf

Comment

Working...
          X