Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sync error - after claiming the reduced construction time (defender rider)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sync error - after claiming the reduced construction time (defender rider)

Can someone here please confirm that he/she has the same problem?

Today I got enough xp to level my perched defender rider and claimed the two skills which reduce construction time.

I maxed both and it said -12% construction time.

So far so good.

Today I wanted to Speed Up a building and start another one on my base.

Used the timers started the new one and 10 seconds later I got a sync error and timers were back and the old tower was still upgrading like before.

Well I thought try it again. This time I just sped up the old building and waited. 15 seconds later again sync error.

So so what did we learn here from the glorious support? Reinstall and all is good. So I did and guess what, still sync error... 🤦🏻*♂️

Those of you with the exact same standing (maxed skills which decrease construction time) can you try this please and tell me whether you get also such an sync error?

PGDave please also look into this. My old building finishes in 24 hours.

Hell yes.

Same with me. Once building finishes this happens. I can't even get to the help menu to talk to support

Last edited by gox1201; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• Warlord
      Warlord commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s the price we have to pay for new content I guess 🤦🏻*♂️

• PGDave
      PGDave commented
      Editing a comment
      I've asked Pulse to check this out. Sounds pretty bad.

• Pulse
      Pulse commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Warlord! I'm sorry to hear that you are having those issues. We are currently investigating the sync error issue. Thank you for your patience!

We have identified the issue and we are working on the fix as we speak.
    Please refer to this thread for latest update!: http://wardragons.pocketgems.com/for...on-perches-bug

Comment

• Warlord
      Warlord commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s good news it didn’t let me play a single bit yesterday. Truly awful when an officer can’t help his team in event.
Working...
X