Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Attention world of war dragon players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention world of war dragon players

I am writing as i have had enough of the issues glitches and getting ripped off by war dragons service team and tech team i say we tell them to sort there crap and we stop playing and stop paying for packs etc. They ignore our complaints they add more patches they add events and more dragons they never fix issues.

Please everyone join in and show them our voices matter cut there money off and join my protest till they fix the problems.

Yep another intelligent one. Cut off their money supply so they have to lay off people and then the problems will be fixed.

Comment

Lol. Lordzion lay off the ones not fixing the issues already. In my job if we had an outage like this and it lasts over 24 hours, there would be heads rolling.

Comment

I mean don't get me wrong I'm glad our tc is back up so we can all sit in there and complain about how shitty this is. Since we can't do what we would normally do and attack and defend each other. 2 days and we still can't assist on attacks. That's complete bullshit.

Comment

Working...
        X